Fives x reader dates part two

You're sitting at a table in 79s once again, the only difference this time is that nobody dragged you here. This time you're waiting for your date, Fives to show up. You're really excited because you two both seemed to hit it off when you got to know each other last time.

You made sure to dress in your nicest shirt and shorts, your friend tried to convince you to wear a dress but you weren't having it.

You see Fives walk towards you, wearing the same armor as last time.

"Y/n, you look very nice tonight."

You can feel heat rise to your cheeks when he says that, none of your other dates had ever said you looked nice.

"Thank you Fives, you look nice to." He sits down across from you, just like last time. He looks at you and smiles warmly although you can see that he's also pretty nervous.

"So Fives, last time I saw you you asked me what my hobbies were, but you never told me what yours are."

"Well, like I said before I love to play pranks, I usually have my brother echo help me. You'll have to meet him sometime, I'm sure you two would be good friends." You laugh at how excited he is talking about Echo, they sound like they're really close.

"Do you have any siblings y/n?"

"No, I'm an only child, but I always wished I had a little brother or sister." You can see his smile drop a little at hearing that.

"Well maybe I can give you a few of my brothers since I have plenty in supply."

You laugh at the joke, finding it cute that hes trying to make sure you're not sad.

"I was wondering why is your armor different from the others?"

"My armors different because I'm an arc trooper." You're curious now, you've never heard of an arc trooper before.

"What's an arc trooper?"

"Well an arc trooper is a soldier who's usually sent on combat missions because we have more training than most troopers." You laugh at the way Fives sounds so proud of himself when he says it.

"Also you have to be specially picked to be an arc trooper." He adds puffing his chest out in pride.

"So what kind of job do you have?"

"Well I work at a diner." You start telling him about your job and he seems genuinely interested and that makes you really happy, you really like Fives and you decide that you wouldn't mind going on another date with him.

"It's getting late Fives I think I might have to head home." You don't really want to head home yet but it's getting really late and you have to work tomorrow.

"Oh, well how far do you live?"

"It's not far I'm just going to walk home." You really don't live that far because you have to be close to the diner.

"Well than I'll walk you home, it's to dangerous for you to walk home by yourself."

"Sure Fives, I'll let you walk me home." You find it really cute that he wants to make sure you're safe even when you live close by.

As you both are walking, you feel Fives tap your hand with one of his fingers, asking permission to hold your hand. You grasp his hand back and see him smile like a dork out of the corner of your eye. You laugh as you notice that he has a cute smile, at least it's cute to you.

You get to your apartment and you turn to him.

"So I already gave you my comm number, so I guess I'll comm you soon." You say awkwardly, this is the first time a date walked you home.

"Yeah sure guess I'll talk to you soon." He tells you then he leans in close and gives you a soft kiss on the lips. It surprises you so much that you just freeze right there.

When he pulls away he smiles at you.

"Have a good night y/n."

"You to." You squeak out, still shocked over the kiss. You watch him leave then walk into your apartment and collapse on the couch.

"I can't believe I said you to." You say to yourself, feeling mortified over how you handled it. There were so many other things you could say but you decided on you to, ugh.

You decide to just go to sleep and see what tomorrow brings.