A Terrifying injury (Part 1)

Warnings: injury, blood, transformation, pain, self hate.

Summary: Fives was injured in a battle while you were repairing ships on the Resolute above planet, Fives return's and you wait for him to awaken, but you could never expect what happens when he does.

You sit at his bedside, waiting. You're on the Resolute's medbay, Fives was injured during the last battle, while you were safe in the Resolute, working on ships.

His brothers carried him in, he had a big gaping wound in his shoulder. They said he was bit by a beast, you've been sitting at his bedside ever since, waiting for your boyfriend to wake up. His shoulder is all bandaged and you cleaned up his armor to pass the time, you hold his hand with your own now as you wait.

"Y/n?" You turn your head so fast you almost got whiplash, Fives is smiling at you groggily, he wince's in pain slightly bit keeps his smile up.

"You're awake." You sigh happily, leaning over and kissing his forehead. Fives smiles, reaching up and stroking your cheek.

"What? Did you think that I wasn't going to wake up? I'll always wake up for you, Cyare." You chuckle. "You're such a goofball."

Fives smiles, but it soon turns into a frown. He groans, clutching at his bare stomach. "Fives!! Fives, what's wrong?" You have no idea what's happening to your beloved as he twists and turns, grunting and yelling in pain.

He can't speak, the pain is unbearable. He turns to his side, curling up into a fetal position. But then he moves again, laying straight. You watch in absolute horror as he starts to grow bigger, brown fur sprouting out all over his body.

Everytime he yells or groans his voice grows deeper, you move away from him in fear as the bandages grow tight and rip off of him. Kix runs into the room and sees what's happening, not believing his eyes. "What the Kriff is happening!!" You turn to him.

"I... I don't know!! Fives started groaning in pain, then this started." The transformation finishes, leaving Fives laying in the now to small bed, breathing ragged. He stands up, Looking over at the two of you. You see his eyes go wide, then he  whines and crouches down, as if he's trying to appear smaller. His ears are pressed tightly against the back of his head.

"Fives?" You ask, as Kix watches closely. The Wolf nods, he has dark brown fur, Fives only has his now shredded pants on and his tattoo is still in the corner of his forehead, now made in dark black fur. "Stay there, brother. We're going to help you, I promise." Suddenly there's a yell as Rex walks in to see the giant bipedal Wolf.

He takes out his blasters and shoots at Fives, striking his shoulder. "Rex no! it's Fives!" Kix yells, running and grabbing the guns from Rex, who is looking at the Wolf in shock as he recognizes his brothers tattoo. The damage is done and Fives runs out of the medbay, trying to find some place to hide.

"I... I shot Fives!" You both nod and Rex pulls out his comm. "Listen! No one is too shoot at the giant Wolf on board, if you do you *will* be punished. It's Fives!" You, Rex and Kix all run out, trying to figure out where Fives would have went. "What do you mean that the Wolf is Fives!!!"

You all turn to see Echo running up, Rex walks over to explain the situation to him, when you realize exactly where Fives would have went. "Kix! I know where Fives is!!" You run off before explaining, ready to help your boyfriend.

×××

You stop once you get to your's and Fives' shared room, and you knock on the door. "Fives? Are you in there sweetheart?" You listen, not hearing anything. You knock again.

"It's okay Fives, I'm here! And I will never *ever* leave you!" There's still no answer, so you punch in your code and open the door. You look to see Fives sitting on the bed, he won't even look at you, hiding his face in his hands.

But what breaks your heart is all his clothes strewn on the floor, most ripped from him trying to force them on his much to big body. "Oh Fives." You whisper, heartbroken that he's in this much distress. You walk up to him, grabbing a large hand. He flinches, but you don't pull away from him, you try to bring his hand closer to you, but he won't budge.

"Fives, please." You almost beg, and he stops pulling away. You bring his hand to your lips, kissing it softly. Fives looks up at you, tears glistening in his eyes. You move closer, stroking his cheek with your finger tips. His eyes flutter and he leans into it, you lean forward to press a kiss to his forehead, ignoring the fur.

"It's going to be okay, sweetheart. I promise!" You stroke his arm softly, feeling the soft fur. "No... No it's not going to be okay. I-I'm a monster Cyare, a beast that my own brothers want dead!"

You wrap your arms around Fives' neck, pulling him as close as you can. He wraps his arms around you, almost completely surrounding your body. "They don't want you dead Fives, Rex didn't know that it was you. As soon as he found out he commed everyone on the ship and told them not to hurt you, or they would be punished."

Fives chuckle's, that sure sounded like his overprotective big brother. He's so glad that he has you, Fives was so scared when it happened.

"W-whats Echo going to think of me, or Stutter. They're both going to think I'm a monster, everyone will." You sigh, reaching up to stroke Fives' cheek. "They won't think you're a monster, they will love their brother no matter what he looks like."

Fives nods, he looks around the room. Feeling embarrassed about the clothes, he had tried to force them on when he ran in here, not thinking straight at all. "I wrecked all my clothes." He tells you, making you chuckle. Which is the sweetest thing in the world to Fives.

"We'll get you new ones, now are you ready to go out and see your brother's? You need medical treatment for that blaster wound anyway." Fives nods, so you pull out of his embrace, grabbing his arm and leading him out the door. You both head back to the medbay, walking by some of his brothers. They all give him sympathetic and loving smiles, not the fearful stares he had thought he'd get.

"Fives!!!" Echo goes running from the group of three that had gathered near the medbay, running straight to his twin. He stops right in front of Fives.

"Are you okay!! Rex told me he accidentally shot you." Fives notices that his brother doesn't ask him anything about being a werewolf, and he's thankful. Rex and Kix must have filled him in.

"I'm fine, Echo. It only stings." Echo nods, walking closer to get his own look at it. It seems pretty much healed.

"F-F-Fives!!" Stutter runs up to Fives from the other direction, he's the youngest out of all of them at only 16 with double aging. He slams into Fives with a hug, happy that his brother is okay.

"Hey Stutter, it's okay, I'm fine." You and Fives walk to the medbay, Stutter and Echo walking beside him. Stutter keeps a firm gold on Fives' arm, he was so scared of losing his Ori'Vod during the battle, then losing him again when Rex said that he was the giant Wolf on board.

Rex turns away from the other trooper he was talking too, excusing himself and walking over to Fives. "I'm so sorry Fives, I didn't mean to hurt you." Fives pulls Rex into a hug, nuzzling his Ori'Vod.

"It's okay, Rex. You wouldn't have shot me if you had known, and it's already almost healed anyway." Kix walks over and takes a look at Fives wound. "He's right Rex! His wound has already healed itself, it must be part of his new biology." Rex nods, still feeling guilty.

"It's okay Rex, I forget be you. I promise." Rex and Fives pull apart, and your group walk into the medbay, hoping to figure out what exactly happened to Fives.