A Frightening Rescue

Warnings:Transformation, beating, child abuse, child harm, gore, injury, injury to child, fear, scared child.

A\N: This is a fic that just came to me a few weeks ago, I hope you guys love it!! ❤

Omega screams as she remains tied up, only wanting her family to save her. She was captured yesterday, after she was being dumb and ran off again. She tears up, this is all her fault, if she hadn't run off, this would have never happened. "Let me out!!" she yells again, getting a kick from one of the bounty hunters. "Quiet!!" He yells, as Omega whimpers from the pain in her side, a few tears slip out of her eyes, the sun is getting low in the sky, just about to set.

"Hunter." Omega whimpers, wanting him to rescue her soon. She just wants to go home, back to the Havoc Marauder, back to her family. She tears up, whimpering when-- "Get away from her!!" Omega looks up to see Hunter and the others coming towards them, they have already taken out two of the seven bounty hunter's that had captured her, and they are taking out more.

Her relief is short lived when the one nearest to her picks her up and points his gun at her head, growling at Hunter and the others, who run up, there's only three bounty hunters left, and they are all around her. "Let her go." Hunter growls, staring the bounty hunters down from behind his visor.

Omega can feel them all looking her over, looking at the bruises that the bounty hunters had given her. She can tell by the way Hunter's shoulders and body tense up, he's angry, really angry. "She will bring in a good bounty." The one holding Omega laughs out, making Hunter growl. "You give her back, or I swear, you will not survive this encounter." Hunter gestures to their comrades, and Omega can feel a slight tremor in the hand that holds her. She can see that the sun is almost down, and the moon is just coming up.

"Hunter!" Tech points at the moon, and Omega can see his helmet turn to look at it, then he tenses up even more than he already was, and turns to them. "Give her back now, or you will be sorry." The bounty hunter shakes his head. "As long as we have her, you won't risk it." Hunter growls as the full moon comes up, but the inhuman growl chills Omega straight to the bone, as her eyes widen when Hunter drops to the ground and groans. "Echo, get his armor off!!" Tech yells as both him and Echo drop, and start to peel Hunter's armor off. Omega's eyes widen as she sees that Hunter is... growing? She hardly notices the gun drop from her head as Hunter writhes on the ground, growing bigger, with brown fur sprouting everywhere. They take his helmet off, and she can see that Hunter's face is changing, fur growing all over and his eyes open, glowing yellow.

She whimpers, then she hears a shot go out, a yell of pain and she is dropped to the ground with a thud. The other bounty hunters scramble to pick her up, as the one clutches his arm, blaster wound smoking. They are all slammed out of the way by Wrecker, who picks her up. She whimpers as he presses against a bruise. "Sorry, kid." He whispers as he pulls the ropes gently off of her, but Omega is too busy looking at the monster crouched down where Hunter once was, it stands up, only it's pants remaining on it's body, completely shredded. It's looking angry as it runs at the bounty hunters and pounces on them. Two of them run, only to be shot down by Tech and Echo, the third that had been holding her... that one is shredded by the monster's claws.

Omega watches with wide eyes, whimpering and tearing up as Wrecker pulls her head into his chest. "Shh, it's okay. It's okay, kid." Omega cries against Wrecker, not caring about anything that is happening around her.

xxx

Hunter growls, only stopping when he's sure the bounty hunter is dead. All of them are dead, they had hurt Omega. Hunter could see the bruises on her face, but he knows there are more elsewhere. He stands up and stretches as he walks back to his brothers, it had been a while since he had transformed, he used to do it regularly, stopping at planets during a full moon cycle. But since Omega had come along... he didn't know how to explain that he was a werewolf to a child. They knew there was going to be a full moon tonight, but Hunter didn't care, all that mattered to him and his brothers was finding Omega. Hunter bends down and picks up his bandana, and he smiles.