A Little Gift

A\N: This was requested by an Anon, I hope you like it. 

The Request: Hello could i request prompt general #37 with jesse thank you ❤️

Warnings: none.

You and Jesse walk through the little village, the 501st had just finished a mission on the planet Ryloth, so General Skywalker had given them some off time before the next mission. You work as a mechanic on the Resolute, so Jesse flew up on a gunship and got you for a little date around one of the villages on Ryloth.

You and Jesse have already been walking around the little village for about an hour now and you absolutely love it, everyone is so friendly and the little shops filled with knick knacks or food are so interesting.

As you’re walking you feel a tap against your fingers, you look down to see Jesse’s fingers nudging your’s gently. A smile graces your face as you wrap your hand around his, Jesse squeezes your hand gently. “Are you having fun, Cyare?” Jesse asks, you smile happily at him, leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. You smile when the little bit of stubble that he hasn’t been able to shave yet tickles your face.

“I absolutely love it, Jesse. Thanks for bringing me down here.” Jesse smiles at you, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. “Of course, it wouldn’t have been any fun without you here.” You smile sweetly at Jesse as the two of you continue to walk and explore the little village. You and Jesse have been together for about a year now and you couldn’t be happier, Jesse is one of the sweetest guys you’ve ever met. His brothers are also really nice to you, always ready to lend a hand if you need help with a ship, or if you need to be patched up after an accident. Kix and Coric always scold you when that happens.

You and Jesse stop at a booth to look at some paintings, Jesse feels you let go of his hand but he thinks nothing of it. After a few minutes he turns to ask you what you think of a particularly colourful painting he found, but finds you nowhere to be seen. “Y/N?” He raises and eyebrow as he looks around for you, but he only sees other customers and twi’lek natives. Then he walks away from the stall. “Y/N!” Jesse calls as he walks past a few stalls, he knows that you wouldn’t have gone far without telling him where. Jesse walks by a stall, then does a double take, he walks back to see you standing there staring at something. “Y/N, where did you head off to Cyare?” He walks up close beside you, finally able to see what you are staring at.

It’s a little bracelet, with a simple little blue heart jewel charm on it. You look like you want it but Jesse knows you, you are too kind to ask him to buy it for you, even if he doesn’t have enough money, he still wants to try. “Do you want that?” he asks you, making you startle a little, then you turn to him, but shake your head. “I can’t afford it, Jesse. And I know that you can’t either so don’t even try to offer.” Jesse’s eyebrows knit together, he hates not being able to get you things. But he then has an idea, Jesse quickly types a message into his comm and sends it, then turns to you.

“Okay, fine. Lets go enjoy our day then Cyare.” He holds out his arm to you, making you laugh. “Such a gentleman.” You grab his arm as he leads you away from the stall, unknowing of the surprise that is going to await you later.

xxx

You and Jesse walk to your room on the Resolute, you are both exhausted from the fun day you had. You lean against him as you yawn, making Jesse laugh as you get to our room, he types in the code to the door, smiling as he leads you in. “I have to go for a few minutes Cyare, I’ll be right back.” Jesse walks out of the room and walks over to the General's quarters, the door is open. He walks in to see General Skywalker sitting on his bed, he smiles and stands up, he holds a hand-sized box in his hands. “Jesse, good to see you. I got what you asked.” Anakin hands Jesse the little box, it contains the bracelet you had wanted. Jesse had messaged Anakin asking him to buy it. 

Jesse smiles a wide smile as soon as he gets it. "Thanks General, I'll pay you back as soon as I can." Anakin frowns and places his hand on Jesse's shoulder. "No need to pay me, you just go give that to your Cyare." Jesse shakes his head. "Sir, I can't possibly take this for free. It costs too much--" "I insist, don't even try to pay me back." Jesse smiles. "Thanks sir!" He runs off, making Anakin chuckle.

You are sitting on the bed when Jesse returns, pajamas on and ready to sleep. You turn to look at him, raising your eyebrow when you see the box in his hands. It's large and is decorated with little flowers. "Jesse? What is that?" Jesse smiles as he sits down beside you and places the box in your hands. "Open it." He tells you with a smirk. Making you raise an eyebrow. "Jesse, what is it?" Jesse smirks. "Just open it." he assures you, you look down, gently opening up the box.

You gasp when you see the very bracelet you had been staring at. You look up at Jesse with wide eyes. "I… Jesse! How did you get this, I didn't even see you buy it.” he smiles at you. "Well, I messaged the General and asked him to pick it up for me. I was planning to pay him back but he insists that I don't." You take it out as tears prock at you eyes, you jump into Jesse's arms, pulling him onto a deep kiss. He hums, you pull away and look at him. "I can't believe that you did this Jesse, you didn't have to." 

He chuckled and presses a kiss to your forehead. "Yeah, I didn't have to. But I most definitely wanted to cyare, I love you." You place the bracelet on you wrist, smiling with tears still in your eyes. You pull Jesse close and press another kiss to his lips, you can't believe that you have such an amazing boyfriend. "I love you Jesse, so much." Jesse smiles, pressing his forehead against yours. "I love you to Cyare. More than anything." With that Jesse gets ready for bed, the two of you falling asleep cuddled close together.