Commander wolffe x former separatist reader (part 2)

You give the ships a final check over with Boost and Sinker following behind you, it's annoying but you don't really care. You realize that you're all done, turning to  the two clones watching her.

"I'm done, am I allowed to get food from the mess hall?" You ask and they nod, so you turn and walk to the mess hall. You can here them following behind you and sigh again, everytime you pass a clone they glare at you as usual.

You make it to the mess and grab your food, sitting at a table in the back. Both Boost and Sinker sit across from you with their own food, it's awkward like it always is. They never talk to you at supper but that's fine.

"Why?" You look up at Sinker, surprised at the question.

"What...?"

"Why did you switch sides?" You think for a moment.

"Count Dooku decided that I knew too much about the Separatists and tried to have me killed, Master Plo saved me." Their eyes widen, and they glance at eachother.

"Why did you join the Separatists in the first place?"

"I joined because it's what I believed in at the time, Boost." They look at you surprised once again.

"Wait, you know our names?"

"Of course, you're Sinker and he's Boost." You then point at another table.

"And that's Comet, and the clone beside him is CT-2131, he hasn't gotten a name yet." They blink in surprise, none of the clones ever thought that you'd take the time to learn their names.

"What do you believe in now?" Boost asks and you have to think about it for a minute, it's a hard question.

"I don't know, I don't believe in the Separatists anymore. But the Republic actually treats me much worse." You whisper, they don't know what to say, you stand up, leaving your food mostly untouched.

"I've lost my appetite, can I go too my room please?" They nod and Boost stands up too escort you too your room. You walk through the halls and it's the first time Boost really notices how bad you're treated. All the glares and whispers are horrible.

You get too your room and walk in, locking the door behind you. Boost walks back to the mess hall, seeing the uneaten food at the table. Neither of the two know what too think, they're so conflicted, now that they've talked too you.

You don't seem like a bad person, just someone who joined the wrong side. And they realize that what you said is true, the Separatists tried to kill you but they at least treated you good in the beginning, the Republic has treated you horribly since you've joined.

"What do we do?" Sinker turns too Boost.

"I don't know, Boost. We've treated them horribly, maybe we should talk to the Commander and Buir."

"Agreed." Boost days as they both try to finish up eating, they've lost most of their appetite but know that it'd be better if they eat.

Once they're done they comm Wolffe to meet them at the General's office to talk about you, he agrees and they head out. Hoping to figure this out.

×××

They get to the Generals Plo's office, walking in to see Wolffe already in their talking with their Buir.

"Boost, Sinker. You wanted to talk to Wolffe and I about y/n?" Sinker nods taking lead, Wolffe growls.

"What happened, did they try to sabotage something?" Plo places a hand on Wolffe's shoulder.

"Calm down Wolffe."

"But Buir..."

"Let them speak." Wolffe sighs and nods, Sinker starts talking.

"We were talking to them at dinner, asking them why they left the Separatists, and why they even joined the Separatists in the first place. Then Boost asked them what they believe in now, the Separatists or the Republic." Plo nods, listening intently, so is Wolffe. He wonders what his brothers are trying to say.

"Ok, and what was their answer?" Boost and Sinker look at eachother and Boost steps up.

"Well, that's the thing Buir. They said that they don't know, their exact words were that they don't believe in the Separatists anymore. But the Republic actually treats them much worse. And it's true sir, we've actually been treating them horribly." Wolffe thinks about all the times he's seen you, remembering that he's always glared at you and do has his brothers. He also realizes that not once has he ever seen you smile.

"That's not good at all, we're going to have to fix this." All three clones nod, but have no idea where to start. How do you apologize to someone you've been treating like crap for months.

"We know that we have to fix this Buir, but how?"

"I don't look know Sinker, but a good start would be talking to the rest of the Wolf pack." Everyone agrees with that, and leave to call a meeting of everyone on the courageous, excluding you.