Wolffe x reader: found through a scar

This was requested by pentaghasm in tumblr, the prompt is: Soulmates share scars. If one gets a scar, it will appear on their soulmate.

You wonder who your soulmate is, and what happened to him to get the scar that he has. It happened about a week ago, you were going about your day at Dex's. You work as a waitress there, when you notice the people you're serving stare at you.

You asked them what's wrong and they tell you that your soulmate must have been hurt badly, they point at your eye and you run to the mirror in the refresher. There's a cut through your right eye, a fresh scar. It reaches from an inch and a half above your eye, and an inch below, going right through the middle.

You know that your soulmate must have lost his eye, while you still have yours. You feel so bad for them, whatever gave them this injury must have been very painful.

Now you're just hoping to see someone with the same scar as you, but you've had no luck. You don't think that your soulmate is even on this planet, it's very unlikely.

Today you're working your shift, people keep asking you about your scar. You always say it's your soulmates , and they always congratulate you on having an easy way to find them. Not a lot of people are so lucky, most of them have only tiny scars.

You don't think it's lucky, you feel so bad for your soulmate. You haven't even met them yet but you already feel love for them, you wish that they didn't have to lose their eye.

Today you see two clone troopers walk in, one has red hair shaved into two straight lines, while the other has grey hair cut closer to the scalp. You walk over to their table and wait for their questions about your scar, but none come.

You look up to both the clones staring at you in surprise, you don't understand why they're so surprised. You've never have anyone act like this before.

"May I take your order." The grey haired clone blinks in surprise and chuckles apologetically

"Yes, sorry. I'd like a caf, and what would you like boost." The red  haired clone... Or boost as you now know him as, just keeps staring at you in surprise. The grey haired clone  seems to do something and Boost yelps in pain as the table bumps.

"Ow, I mean, I'll also have a caf." He smiles then you go and tell Dex what they want, he prepares them and sends you back out. You set the caf on the table then walk back into the kitchen, grabbing some sugar packets and white milk for them. You set them on the table.

"You didn't specify how you wanted your caf so I brought some sugar and white milk for you." They both nod and the one with grey hair looks at your name tag.

"Thank you, Miss y/n." They end up sitting at the table for twenty minutes and head out, leaving their empty cups and a nice tip for you after paying. You're still wondering why they looked so surprised when you first walked up but you'll probably never know so you just forget about it.

×××

It's the next day and you're working in the back at the moment, taking out the trash and other small things. You were out at the cash a little while ago and people were asking about your scar once again.

"Uh, y/n. Someone's asking for you." You look up in confusion, who would be asking for you? You walk out and see a clone in grey armor like the other clones were wearing yesterday. He's still wearing his helmet, which is weird because Dex allows clones in here.

"Umm, may I talk to you miss y/n. In a Booth maybe." You and Dex eye him suspiciously, who knows what this clone wants.

"I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable with that." You tell him straight out, and he sighs. He reaches his hands up and starts removing his helmet, you freeze when you see his face.

He has the same scar as you, in the exact same place. This is your soulmate, you can't believe that you've finally found him. He's looking at you shyly, almost afraid but you don't know why. He has a cybernetic eye where the scar is, you almost wince when you realize that your soulmate lost an eye.

"Can we talk in the Booth now." You look over to Dex, since he's your boss but he just nods his head.

"This is really important, y/n. You can have the rest of the day off." You look at him surprised, you know that finding your soulmate is a special occasion but you didn't think that he would give you the day off. You smile at him.

"Thank you so much Dex." He smiles at you and nods his head towards the clone trooper... Your soulmate. You walk around the counter and towards him.

"Why don't we talk at my place, more privacy." He nods and you grab his hand, pulling him out of the diner and towards your apartment. You thankfully live walking distance from the diner so it isn't far.

You arrive at your apartment and unlock the door, allowing the clone to walk in and you follow after.

"I just have to get changed, you can go ahead and sit on the couch." He does and you walk into your room and hurry to get changed, once you're in your regular clothes you walk out and sit beside him.

"So, you're my soulmate. How did you find me?" You ask him, you don't remember seeing a clone like him in the diner. At least not when he had the scar.

"My brothers came in the diner yesterday, you might remember them. They stared at you then ordered black caf." Your eyes widen in realisation, that's why those two clones were so surprised. They knew that you were their brothers soulmate as soon as they saw you.

"Oh, I remember them. The red haired one was Boost but I never got the grey haired ones name." Wolffe smiles a small smile at you.

"His name is Sinker, as soon as they finished their caf they ran to the base to tell me. But by the time they did it was too late to come find you." You nod, you're so happy that you just so happened to meet then. You probably would have found him yourself, but they made you find him all the more sooner. You lose your smile when you realize something.

"What is wrong with me, I never asked for your name. I'm sorry." Your soulmate just smiles at you.

"You don't have to be sorry, cyare. The names Wolffe." Wolffe... You smile, you love his name. Wolffe's smile slowly disappear's as he looks at you. He reaches his hand up to stroke your eye with the tip of his finger.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to live with this scar because of me." You look at him, he just looks down at his feet sadly with a hint of guilt. That must be why he looked afraid at the diner, he was scared that you would hate him for giving you this scar. You grab his hand in your's, pulling it down away from the scar and softly kissing the palm.

"You know, when it first appeared. I didn't think about what I looked look like, the first thing I thought about was if my soulmate was okay." He stares at you, eyes wide in surprise. You reach your other hand up and softly stroke his scar, his eyes flutter closed and he leans into it.

"I love looking like my soulmate, the only thing I hate about the scar is that it caused you pain."he stares at you with love and admiration in his eyes, he loves you so much already. He's pretty sure that he would have fallen for you whether you were his soulmate or not.

He leans in and gives you a long sweet kiss on the lips, you know that everything is going to work out between the two of you.