Captain Rex x Werewolf reader

This was requested by ahsokatano-thetogruta on tumblr who requested a role switch where the reader is a werewolf and Rex isn't. I decided to make the reader a Jedi this time.

You can't believe it, two years of hiding that you were a werewolf ruined because of a little injury. Well... It wasn't exactly little, more like sliced in the arm by a lightsaber. But you were doing so well not transforming, then Kix just had to disinfect it and you slipped, transforming right there in the medbay.

You could see the clones backing away from you, but what brought tears to your eyes was when you saw your husband, Captain Rex, looking at you in fear. You ran after that, choosing to hide in an unused room. It's one that you'd hide in often when you transformed, it's your safe place.

Now you're just sitting there, trying to figure out what to do. You were bitten by a werewolf two years ago, but nobody knows, the only one who knew was your Master, Master Plo Koon, he helped you hide it all these years.

You didn't even tell your boyfriend at the time, Rex. You know that you should have, especially when you got married but you were so afraid. Especially with how you look in this form.

You look like a cross between a wolf and a human, your body looks like the stories of Werewolf's you heard in your childhood. The difference is that it's much sleeker, and theres longer fur where your hair used to be. You thankfully still have your shirt on albeit a little shredded and your pants are still on too. You have stretchy cloths specially made just in case.

Your fur is the same color as your hair, your hands are claws in this form, you feel tears come to your eyes as you think about how Rex was looking at you.

He was completely and utterly terrified, you can't blame him. You look hideous in this form, no matter what your Master says, you're a monster and he'll never love you again, he'll probably find someone else to be with.

You can't believe that this happened to you, you wonder what's going to happen now that they know. Will you be thrown out of the Jedi order, or will they lock you up.

You can't help but feel fear, you don't know know what to do except hide in this room until you come up with another plan, maybe you could run once they get to Coruscant. Or call Master Plo for help. Kriff! Master Plo might get in trouble for hiding this, you feel so bad, he doesn't deserve that.

You hear the door to your room open, and you prepare yourself to run. Scared that they came to capture you, you turn to see only Rex with his hands up in surrender. You back up, you're about a head taller than him in this form.

He starts walking towards you slowly and you just freeze, unsure of what you should do. Why is he coming closer to you? How does he not look afraid anymore? Now he just looks... worried?

Once he gets close enough he reaches his hands up to your face, you flinch away, unsure if he's going to hurt you or not. You feel him softly wipe your tears away.

"Oh, Cyar'ika. Are you okay?" You look down at him in surprise, he's asking you if you're okay. How can he even look at you.

You whimper and shake your head no, Rex walks closer to you and wraps his arms around your neck. You kneel down and wrap your arms around him, you feel the tears start to fall even faster. Rex pulls back just enough to look at you, his heart breaks when he sees you crying. He reaches up and strokes your cheek softly.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay, Cyar'ika. I promise, we're going to get through this. I'm not going to leave you." You pull him closer, hugging him tight against you. You do your best not to hug him to tight, you don't want to accidentally hurt him.

"You should leave, I'm a monster. And I lied to you." Rex wince's a little at the sound of your voice, it's so much different than the one he know's. It's more growly and creepy sounding. Rex glares at you, continuing to rub his fingers through the fur on your cheek.

"You are not a monster! And I don't ever want to hear you call yourself that again, understood. How long have you been like this." You sigh, you don't understand how Rex could think that you aren't a monster. This is when he's going to leave, once he knows that you've been lying to him for two years.

"Two years, I've been like this for two years. I'm sorry Rex, I was just so scared that you would hate me if you knew." Rex looks at you surprised, two years. You've been hiding this from him for two kriffing years, he feels anger but also hurt. He takes a deep breath, he's not going to leave you, he understands that you were scared. And what could have been done to you. You could have been locked up.

"I'm not going to leave you, I'm not happy that you lied but I know that you were scared. I still love you, you're still y/n, Ner'jetti. The woman I love, and that will never change." You  bend down so that you can nuzzle your snout into his chest, you can't believe that he can still love you like this, especially knowing that you lied.

You feel him lean down and kiss the top of your head softly, you stand back up and Rex pulls your forehead against his.

"I still love you cyare, more than anything. Anakin and I already told the boys not to tell anyone, we'll figure this out. Together." You nod, you and Rex will get through this. You're so glad that Rex isn't leaving you, you were so scared. You feel Rex wrap his arms around your waist.

"Don't worry cyare, we'll be fine. Now can I see your smile." You feel a smile grace your face, you should have known that Rex wouldn't leave. You look down and see Rex smiling at you, love and adoration in his eyes. You wrap your arms around Rex again, feeling him place his chin on your shoulder. You know that he will never leave you, and you believe that everything is going to work out.