Late Night Snacks

Just some fluff (a little bit of kissing)

George's POV:

I woke up at 4AM since I started to feel hungry. I turned to my side to see Dream still sleeping. He looks so peaceful just sleeping there with no problems.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and opened the cabinet to find crisps. It was my favourite. To be honest I completely forgot that we even had them. I took them trying not to make any type of noise. But then of course it had to fall. After it fell, I heard someone come downstairs. It was dream. He looked so tired I felt bad for waking him up but soon he woke normally up and realized what had happened. It was kind of embarrassing if I say so myself. 

"It's four am why are you up gogy?", Dream said to me confused.

"I- I was hungry so I went downstairs to grab some crisps, but it seems like I woke you up I'm very sorry for that.", I apologized and picked up the crisps.

Right after I picked them up Dream hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"don't worry for waking me up, I was half awake anyway when you went downstairs so no need to apologize."

I hugged back and kissed his neck since I am short even though I don't like to admit it. After a while of just standing there while hugging each other we let go and went to watch a movie since none of us wanted to sleep anymore. And even though Dream I not such a big fan of Harry Potter, I still made him watch it with me. At the end of the day, he does most things that I want to. 

Dream's POV:

At the midpoint of the movie, I looked to my side and saw George sleeping. God he was cute it was hard to resist the urge to hug him until the end of time, but I made it through and continued watching. After some minutes my arm stated to become numb from George's head, but I did not care.

It felt like a dog cause like if he fell asleep, I could not move, or I would disturb him, and I don't want to do that to him. Either way he looks cute while he sleeps. 

When the movie was finished, I turned off the TV and cuddled George until I also fell asleep.

*In the morning*

George's POV:

I woke up on the sofa, but I don't remember how I got here.

Either way I try to get up but could not since Dream's arm was in the way. I just laid there for a couple of minutes until I got bored and tried to push his arm away. Well, it worked but it felt like a workout. I stood up heading to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea.

It was mint with a little of sugar.

I drank it up before heading back but I bumped into Dream.

"Oh, good morning Gogy"

I just said 'morning' and hugged him. He kissed me, I got butterflies in my stomach and kissed him back. It felt nice having dream. He is always so nice to me and makes sure I'm always okay. He was the absolute best.

One of the best times were when we first got together. I remember we went to look at the sunset and it was beautiful. Even though I have a hard time seeing colours they still looked pretty. When I looked at him, I could see the pure joy he had being there. I wish we could be more to the beach and watch the sunset. But after all the pandemic stuff happened, we needed to stay home.

Even though we cannot go outside we still make the most of it. We cuddle a lot and watch movies. We also have very fun night where we have pillow fights and stuff like that. We cuddle so much its crazy. Sometimes it feels like the world is ending since we cuddle for hours at time.

Sorry if its short.

This is my first time writing a fanfic I hope you like it!

Tell me what I should do better or if you have any ideas for future stories.

Also tell me if i have made any mistakes i would like to know!

734 words!