Take Me To Church pt.3 - Last Part

TW:

-Graphic later down

-Downgrading kink

-Burning alive

-Suicide

-Swearing

-cutting

-starving

If you are not okay with this please do NOT read this part. I am not to be taken the blame if you go further after you have read the trigger warnings. Only proceed if this does not affect you badly in any way, shape or form.

Thank you for your notice now enjoy the last chapter of this love story.

George's POV:

*Next morning*

I wake up and see Dream/Clay beside me. I take my phone and see that I have a message. It's from the preist and it says: "Hello George, I would like to meet up with you and Clay today. I wanted to talk to you, is that okay? If so, then meet me the café at 12am.". Why would he want to talk to us? I send I'm a thumbs up and try to wake up Clay. "Clay wakes up. We need to go and meet up with the preist. He needs to talk to us for some reason." He just grunts at me and turns away from me. "Fine guess no cuddling today then.", I say to him and stand up knowing that he will wake up. And as I guessed he did wake up. Not only that but he went to me and whispered into my ear: "I woke up. Happy now? You will regret this George~" I get shivers down my spine from his warm breath and demanding voice. After that we go and brush out teeth, get some good clothes on and go to the café.

When we come to the place, we already see the preist waiting for us. He had some nice clothes on. We sit down and the preist says: "Hello boys, I just wanted to talk to you about something." We just looked at each other and looked back. Both of just said "ok" and the preist continued. "Yesterday someone from the church came to me and told me that they heard someone is the backroom I think moaning? And I remember you guys were the last ones there, so I wanted to ask if it was you or if it was someone who broke into the church? And if it, was you tell me now and we won't have problems but if you say no and I find out it was you, then you will get a punishment." Me and Clay both looked at each other but decided to just say it was not us? He would never find our right? Right.......

Later that day when we went back home, I was practically a fountain of sweat. I was so stressed the whole time about what if he found out? When we went inside Clay looked at me and told me: "I am sure he won't find out. And if he does what could be so bad? What if it's just that we can't come back to the church. I mean they won't like hunt us down, right?" "I'm not sure Clay. I have a very bad feeling about this. I mean like he could hurt us down, or burn us. You know what they did to gay people like 20 years ago? They burned them. What if that happens to us, what if-", I was cut off by Clay kissing me. I soon melted into his touch and kiss as he picked me up and went to the bedroom.

"I told you that I would get back for what happened today in the morning Georgie." Clay said to me in a seducing voice which was enough to turn me on. He swiftly took of my shirt and took his shirt off. Now we were both in our pants. I took off my pants as Clay joined and soon enough both of us were completely naked.

Clay started to give me hickeys and gently bite my neck. As I moaned, he took one of his hands and started to jerk me off. I continued to moan as he pushed me down on the bed. "We have barely begun and you can't control yourself already baby? You are such a slut for me you know that right?", Clay said to me seductively. As I was laying there disappointed from the loss of contact, he got sone lube and put some on. I knew what was going to happen and I could not wait. "Now Georgie, do you want prep or not?" I shook my head as he came closer. I grabbed the sheets as he put his hands around my waist. I spread my legs and he slowly started to insert his stiff dick in my ass. I moaned loudly as he let me adjust to his size. Soon enough he started to go in and out. I moaned and he just got quicker and quicker. I moaned as loud as I could knowing I would not be able to walk tomorrow. He thrusted into my prostate and I felt that I was getting closer and closer. "I-I am about to let out Clay!" I moaned out. He did not care as he started to thrust even more. And a few seconds later I let out and so did Clay.

*Next day*

As I laid there in the morning, I felt numb. Everything hurt in me, but I did not care. Yesterday was such a good evening. As I laid there, I felt Clay wrap his hands around me. It felt nice and warm. His hugs were always the best in my opinion. "Morning Georgie~~" Clay told me in his sleep voice. "Hey Clay!"

------------------------------------------------------------

*Pling* I looked at my phone and saw an email from the priest. I took my phone and went to look at what he had sent.

Hayden Lawther:

Hello George,

It has come to my attention that I found some stuff on the cameras. Would you mind coming to the church? Don't worry I won't harm you just a conversation, nothing more. Hope to see you there by four today.

Regards: Hayden Lawther

--------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Clay and went to go and get ready. When I went back downstairs, I could not see Clay anywhere. Where was he? I looked around and there were no signs of him. I started to get anxious, but I knew I needed to meet up with the priest, so I laid that to the side and went to the church.

-

"Hello George, would you mind following me in?"

I shook my head and went inside. Clay....... he was here and he was... tied up. He was fucking tied up under a firepit type of thing. "CLAY!!! What have they done to you?!", I shouted out. I felt someone grab my hands and it was the priest. "George, you know being gay is a sin. And I did not want to tell you parents about this, so I decided to burn your lover. This is the better for everyone and you know this. I though you could watch him as he burns, to make it more chaotic.", the preist said and smirked. "Hayden you are a monster!!!" "George I am not the monster. It's you and Clay. Guys start the fire."

Soon enough he started to burn. Every single memory came flowing back, all the fun times we had. And now I was watching my lover get burned alive.... Why must this happen to me? I was just gay! This is so inhumane, but I knew that I could not do anything about it cause then they would ler my parents know, and they would not hesitate to cut my head off. I was forced to just watch and stand right there. Tears were flowing out of my eyes and I could feel that I was so close to just collapsing down on the ground right then and there... but I was scared. I felt so scared in that moment. How could someone just do that?

-

Now there was just ashes left, no more Clay. Just my broken heart and ashes. Later that day I was free to go but I could not tell anyone. I was also thrown out of the church, so I mean at least that. already missed Clay so much. When I came home no one was home. I collapsed and started to have a breakdown just crying my feelings out. For every minute I felt number and number. It was a weird but comforting feeling to be honest.

No one's POV:

George started to slowly by each day getting worse and worse. Some months late he started to cut. The cutting led to not eating anymore. And by the end of the year, he was covered in cuts and was too skinny for his own good. Even his parents started to feel bad. They did not know about the cuts, just the starvation.

George's POV:
I-I can't do this anymore. I'm going to go and see him. I'm going to see Clay. I walked to our medicine cabinet and took out sleeping pills. I took out thirteen pills and went to my room. This was it; this was the end of me. I will finally be free from this pain. I will be able to see Clay. Now I will be able to be with home forever. I laughed to myself and took the pills. The effect came in fast and before I knew it, I was on the floor.

.... I am free now... I said as I laid there and died slowly. Right before I died, I heard a faint: "George??"

No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Oh, oh, Amen, Amen, Amen

----------------------------------------------------------------

Was this unexpected everyone?? I'm sorry that it ended on a bad note, but I mean. Not everything's ends good so yeah. Again, I'm sorry for the pain.

Thank you, guys, so much for 8k reads though! We are nearing 10k which is so amazing. Keep it up guys, you are amazing!

1703 words.