DNF - Alternative World

Hello there!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS OMG

This is so amazing and I'm almost at 400!!!!

You should slow down a little XD

Anyway!

TW MAYBY!!!!!: Se*ual thoughts, Kissing (Fluff), Like two swears.

This will be multiple parts. Like four?

Would you like to see anyone else? Not just DNF? Or Only DNF?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alterative reality)

In a world where the government picks who you are together with two boys go against this. They find each other and fall in love but don know it. They have never felt this before, what if you can have more than one soulmate. What if they.... they are soulmates. There is only one way to find out. You can only do that by kissing them If the other person dies the other one loses their emotions and dies eventually.

3rd Person:

George was in his room just doing homework. As a 17 year old it's hard since that's when your parents want you to find your soulmate that the government has picked but I can't just go around kissing girls, or boys. Or can he? George thought about it, but he thought all his life it was only man and women not women and women or man and man. But is there a possibility? There is just one way to find out, I guess. He will find out once right? He decided to not think about it anymore and went to go and get ready for bed. His parents were strict about bedtime even though he was 17. But could he blame them? They just wanted the best for him. They were actually very nice people and very supportive, so George did have good childhood. But ever since he was 16, they wanted him to find the love of his life, they were worried. George was done with everything he had to do in the bathroom and went down the stairs to say goodbye to his parents. After he said bye he went upstairs and just laid down on the bed. His room was on the second floor at the end of a pretty long corridor. His room was big which he liked since he was a person who needed a lot of space ever since he was little. He has very bad claustrophobia so small spaces was just not an option for George.

As George laid in bed and was very close to falling asleep, he heard a thud on the floor. George had left his window open, so something fell inside. He slowly went out of bed half asleep and say a rock with a note. The note said:

Hello,

I know that you are probably very concerned on how I threw this inn or even how I knew where you lived but it's not important. Tomorrow it's Saturday as you may know, and I wanted to get to know you. I'm the guy from your class and I was kind of sky I guess to talk to you?

Don't worry I have no plans on kidnaping you or anything like that but if you want to feel safer, I can give you my number. I hope that you come to the place, down below it says where to meet me and when.

MIDGESHED 45D 18:30 SATURDAY

~Clay

George's POV:

"What the fuck is this? And what does he want from me" "I guess I can meet up with him, but I need to go to sleep its super late."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again everyone! Sorry that its short but I will make more chapter's.

I thought about doing one chapter=one day in the story.

As always you can check out my other fanfic that I'm working on!

And as always again thank you so much!!!! It means a lot to me guys!

~636 words