Desire-DNF

Cw: Heavy smut, overstimulation, downgrading kink.

If you are not okay with ANY of those things please do not read this. I want to keep you safe.

"George~", Dream said while holding his waist. "You remember that bet we had? And how you lost. I want to redeem my *prize*.", he said while George was already a blushing mess. "Alr-alright Dream." he stuttered."

Dream picked George up in a bridal style and carried him to their bedroom and placed George down. Dream sat down on the bed and started to make out with George. The passionate but messy kiss was going on while both of them were taking their clothes off. When both of the boys were naked George stared at Dream and said: "Baby, I want you to fuck me so hard that I can feel you in my bones~" Dream stood there and just stared at George until he got turned on from the words. Dream took George's waist and pushed him down on the bed. He leaned down and whispered into George's ear: "You are going to be screaming my name Georgie. The safeword is, bed." Without any warning Dream rammed into George which made him scream. That scream turned into a mess of moans in a short period of time.

While Dream was just absolutely breaking George, he was telling him different things. "Look a you George, you are such a whore letting me control you. Let me hear you screaming my name George. Show me how much of a slut you are just for me."

"Cl-cLaY!!", George screamed. Right after george moaned: "I wa-want it aaaaaaaalll. I wann- wanna feel you baby!!!" (Please tell me you get the song reference) Both of them were getting closer to the end but Dream was not ready to stop. He continued to ram into George until both of them came but instead of stopping Dream just continued to ram George.

George was close again to coming, and Dream was to. George was getting exhausted while Dreams legs were shaking. The suddenly one more thrust and both of them came. George moaned out loud while Dream groaned. They both laied down on the bed breathing heavily. "Dream, that was amazing." "Oh yeah? Wanna go for round two George?" Dream stood up and his dick was already semi hard. "George, suck." He said to George. George went on his knees and started to suck on his dick. Dream started to get hard very quickly.

"Mpghm, GEorGE!!!", Dream practically screamed his name. That made George go even faster. George put his head up and down, up and down and so on. A little later Dream came and George swallowed everything. Both of them saw that they had made a mess, so they stood up. (George could barely walk) Dream did most of the work but George helped a little. After they were done both of them went down to eat since it was noon.

"George you really impressed me this time. You did a great job!" Dream told him. George just went over to Dream and gave him a kiss.

Sorry for the short story. Some things came up and I had been really exhausted by that. I think I might take a little break since its really hard to both write and deal with the other stuff. I will write when I have time and try to make them longer. Sorry for the disappointment.

Also I know I'm very late but happy pride month!!!!! Also WOW I have over 21k reads now. I am really impressed and proud of you guys! Make sure to stay healthy and happy. And if you are having a bad day I hope it gets better! You can always talk to me.

639 words.