George's Surprise

TW: smut, degrading, swearing, VERY kinky.

(Everything is consensual)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV:

Dream was sitting on the couch just scrolling through his phone. He had promised George that today George would be in control of what they do, since Dream had kind of made George do whatever he wanted. George told Dream that all he had to do was wait in the living room until George told him to come into their bedroom.

'Sigh' "I wonder what George is planning, I've been sitting here for nearly half an hour. At least I've got the community to keep me company.", Dream told himself trying to make the wait not as boring, but the waiting took a stop when George called on him with his loud ass voice. "Dream, you can come in now!"

Dream put his phone down on the coffee table and started to walk into their room. He did not know what to expect since George was always quite unpredictable; he just did as told, walk into the room and do what expected. Dream was growing near, and he could hear George giggle which made Dream a little suspicious of what was in there. When he reached the door, he stopped right at it and did not open it, not yet. He listened with his ear into the door hoping to hear something that might give him a hint, but all he heard was George's giggle and he smelled lavender coming from the room. "Are you coming Dream?" George started to whine, and Dream decided to open the door right then, not prepared for what he witnessed inside.

Dream's POV:

I opened the door and saw something. I saw George in a short skirt, fluffy collar with his legs spread out on the bed. The lavender smell was coming from a scented candle and the lights were red, not to dark and not to bright. I guess George got lucky with the colour this time. Beside the bed on my nightstand were some toys and not the traditional things you would find in a kid's room. They were so much more interesting. Dildos and Vibrators scattered on the table with cuffs and other stuff I did not even know what were used for. "George, this is... I have no words. The only thing I want to do is fuck you senseless."

George started to blush, and I could see, even with the red led- lights. I ripped off my shirt and started to walk to the bed. "Oh George~" I whispered into his ear nibbling at it making George whimper a little. I pushed him down on his back, taking both his hands and pinning them above his head. My head went down to his neck as I slowly kissed it and nibbled at it making some bite marks and sucked on his neck making hickeys all over his neck that was now basically blue and purple. George was starting to moan under me and trying to grind against me. George was so needy, but I rejected his offer, it was a little too early for that. Instead, I started make out with George, gaining a few whines and he parted his lips enough for me to slip my tongue in and explore his tiny but deep mouth. I let George slowly make his way to my sweatpants and take them off, leaving me in my boxers and George still in his skirt. "If you are going to take of my clothes you need to take off yours too baby boy." I told him, he seemed to be nervous but then I told him: "Do it." and he did. Slowly George's hand made their way down to his skirt and he pulled it off, now what I did not know is that he had nothing under so his dick sprung up and I got caught off guard.

"Oh George, I will absolutely wreck you." I told him before pushing our lips together and making out all while my hands were traveling through his body and down to his dick. Then with my right hand I started to jerk him off as my left hand was on his neck pressed to the bed. I parted out lips to say one thing before connecting them together one again: "You fucking slut, melting when I've barely even touched you. Such a needy whore for me, aren't you?"

That made George moan right into my ear, and it was absolutely hot. I sensed that George was getting close since he started to squirm a little more than before, so I let go of his dick earning a loud disappointed sight from George. I was not done teasing him yet though, so I got off the bed and went over to my nightstand and took the handcuffs. "Now, George, I don't want you trying to push me off, so I'll have to put these beautiful cuffs on you and cuff you to the bed." I walked over to George and started to cuff him, I looked at him, and hearts were basically forming in his eyes from how much euphoria he already felt. "Now George, give me a colour."