DNF- like very dnf

Warning:

SMUT if you are not okay with that don't read this please.

You have been warned.

Also, there is swearing so yeah 

George's POV

As I just lay on my bed, I get a text from Dream.

*I'll be there in 15! *

"Wait.... SHIT I'm not ready!!

I quickly get ready, I just put on a blue hoodie and sweatpants. My hair is a mess, but it must do since I'm lazy right now. Before I know it, I hear the doorbell. He is here, that was fast.

I open the does and see Dream just standing there smiling. It's kind of awkward at first but the silence soon turns into a laugh and a hug. The hug was comforting, like always. Dream is an amazing hugger if I say so myself. We go inside and I go to the kitchen to get a drink. I just pour some water and give it to dream. He drinks it up and puts it on the table.

I turn around to get something from my room, but I felt hands on my waist. Dream was holding me.

"where are you going George? Why don't you stay here a bit.", Dream said in a dark tone. I do as he says and just stand there. Then he grabs my arm and sits down on the couch. "Sit on my lap, George" Dream said in a demanding voice. I could not say no to him, so I just did what he said and sat on his lap. It was weird but then he started to move his thighs.

I let out a very soft and quiet moan. I say Dream quickly getting hard from it. It was weird how fast I could turn him on. He continued to move his hips and I started to get a little turned on.

Dream's POV:

I started to move my thighs making myself turned on easily. George's legs were warm, and his ass rubbed against my dick making me slowly hard. Suddenly I heard a small and soft moan from him. That made me move my legs faster which made George moan, but not loud enough. At that point I was completely turned on.

He looked at me and I gently asked him if I could. He said yes and we went to his bedroom.

George's POV:

I led him to my bedroom and Dream took of my hoodie and shirt. He started to kiss my neck and making hickeys. When he hit my soft spot, I moaned loudly.

Dream took my waist holding it tight while still kissing me and making hickeys. It felt nice and right for some reason. As he was doing that, I took off his shirt and hissed his neck. That went on several minutes before he took of his pants and I took of mine. I clearly saw that he was hard. Dream looked at me again making sure I was okay with this. I nodded and he took of his boxers and said: "George beg for it." At that point I was to turned on to say anything so I started to plead for his dick. At one point he pushed me onto the bed and took off my boxers. Dream went on the bed and started to suck my dick. I moaned louder the further he got. (I'm listening to Love Taste as I'm writing. It's kind of important.)

Dream's POV:

As I was sucking on George's dick, I heard his loud moans. I stopped sucking and said to him: "No one loves you like I do." (that's the reference from the song I'm listening to. That's all)

After I said that I went right back to sucking his dick. Every moan got louder until he said: "D-dream I'm c-close." after he said that I stopped and asked him where the lube is.

George's POV:

Dream asked me where the lube is, and under my breath I said: "It-s I-in t-that cab-cabinet." and pointed to a cabinet. Dream took out the lube and but some lube on before slowly putting his dick in, I let out a moan.

He started to thrust lightly making me moan. After a while he started to thrust harder and harder making me moan even louder. As I moaned Dream said to me in a seductive voice: "Your moans make me hard as fuck George." After he said that he started too thrusted even harder and faster making me moan even louder.

It started to hurt my vocal cords, but I did not care. The pleasure felt so good. As dream thrusted fast, I threw my head back and held my bedsheets tight as I just moaned and moaned. I could feel that I was going to ejaculate very soon and said to Dream: "Dream I-I'm v-very cl-close." Before I knew it white stuff came out and spilled everywhere. It felt nice to finally get it out after being hard for so long. Soon after Dream also ejaculated inside of me. When he pulled his dick out some of it came out on the bedsheets.

Dream said: "You did good Georgie."

That gave me butterflies. I was just laid on the bed with Dream beside me. Both of us were exhausted.

No one's POV:

As they cleaned everything up, they both took a shower to rinse everything. George was done first, so he went down to drink some water, so his does not lose his voice from all the moaning.

As Dream wrapped up he went downstairs and saw that George was on his phone just scrolling through twitter.

George's POV:

"Thanks Dream, now I won't be able to walk for a few days", I said and giggled a little. He just laughed and sat down beside me looking at my phone. As I looked at twitter, I thought about everything that happened. I started to lightly smile and then I said: "I love you Dream"

He said I love you back and kissed me. This night was so amazing, I just thought to myself.

OMG thank you so much for two views!

I did not think I'd even get one to be honest.

The next story is probably going to be a Fluff since one NSFW is good enough for like a week.

Also don't expect me to post everyday either.

I don't have a good schedule.

That's all!! See you someday.

1072 Words