DNF guys

CW: Smut, swearing, praise kink, downgrading kink

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

Dream pinned George to the wall in the living room next to the couch. Dream had gone two weeks without getting attention from George. George wanted to see how long it would take from Dream to crack, and now he finally got what he wanted. George was smiling as Dream look him dead in his eyes. "George..... I am done with your bullshit. I know what you want and you are getting it you little slut. So hungry for my touch huh? Such a dumb bitch for me. I could leave you but I am giving you what you want. Let's see if you can handle it." Dream said harshly into George's ear. George whined as Dream continued to praise and degrade George.

Dream took of Georges shirt and started to bite and make hickeys on George's stomach. George was a mess every time Dream did anything, even when he touched George. Dream started to get hard and took off Georges pants, then boxers.

George did not care what Dream did to him, he was in a state of euphoria at this moment. Everything was so good and life was amazing. Dream was the only one who could make George feel this special way and it was amazing. Dream held so much power over George and he knew.

"Dre-dream, I want you ins-inside of mmmMMEeeEEEeEeeEeEeE ", George said. (Pretend that it's a moan please. I know how cringe this is trust me but idk how to make it less cringe.)

Dream POV:

As I took of Georges pants and boxers I was getting turned on. It was his moaning and whining that did it for me. I know how much power I hold over George, and just that thought makes me almost moan. It feels so nice to know that if I even whisper into George's ear he will die of euphoria I give him.

I slowly put my head closer to George's dick/member/whatever and gently licked the tip of it. (WTF DO I CALL IT?????????) I heard George let out a small moan and I started to put it into my mouth. I started to suck his member and bob my head up and down slowly and I started to go faster. George was a moaning mess, and it was so hot to say the least.

George practically screamed that he was about to cum, and I just went faster until I felt liquid pour into my mouth. I stopped giving him a blowjob and swallowed every single drop of cum George had produced. But I was not done with him yet. He got his satisfaction and now its my time. I have been waiting for way too long. I took of my boxers as well and said to George: "George, turn around. Its my time now." He did what I said and turned around. I pushed him into the wall and slammed my dick inside of George. He let out a gasp and a very loud moan that made me so turned on. I slammed my dick in and out as hard and fast as I humanly could. George was moaning and screaming out of pleasure at this point, and it was rather hot if I say so myself.

I continued and felt myself getting closer and closer every second and it felt so good. My thrusts started to get sloppier, but I continued until I came inside of him. I took my dick out and laid down beside him. We were both out of breath from it but it was so good. To be honest I could go on all day. Seeing George scream out of pleasure was so nice. The fact that I can make him feel so good was amazing. "Can we cuddle?", George asked me, and of course I said yes to him. After all of that he does deserve to be cuddled with.

I picked him up and went over to the bathroom where I placed him in the bath for him to clean himself while I make a nice space for him to cuddle. After he was done with showering, I went to shower and got myself clean. After I was done, I put on a black hoodie and some sweatpants. I went to George and saw that he was on his phone. Most likely on Twitter answering TommyInnit's tweets. I went over to him and laid down. He looked over at me and placed his phone down on the nightstand. "Come here George." I told him. He rolled over and laid his head on my chest. I started to stoke his hair as he slowly started to fall asleep.

A little later I started to hum a melody. It sent vibrations down to George which I knew he found relaxing. Before I knew it, we both fell asleep and slowly I stopped humming.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed this and feel free to comment something or feedback. You guys are amazing I swear.

Also anyone else just obsessed over bo burnham?? Its like the only person I have listened to the past 2 weeks now.

Anyway, see you guys!!