Couch Sex

CW: smut, pretty graphic, edging, overstimulation, pet names?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George POV:

I woke up very early today and did not know what to do since Dream was still asleep. I looked at the time and it said 6am so I stood up knowing I won't fall back asleep and took on one of Dreams hoodies and some navy green sweatpants.

I went to the living room and got myself some crisps. I sat down and looked at my phone while I ate the crisps. I got bored and looked over to the window when I noticed three books. They were quite thick which indicated that they were long.

I stood up and went over to them. I looked at the books but one of them stood out. It looked very interesting. I read behind the book, and it said: "jack ran through the forest while his crazy ex was screaming for him to slow down. His ex had tried to get back with him after she found out he was famous. But Jack knew that Rose (his ex) only wanted him for his fame and for sex. That's everything she wanted."

"This looks rather interesting." I took the book and sat down on the sofa with the book in my lap. The name of the book was *Jack Nonstob and his crazy ex.* I opened the book and started reading. Soon enough I got carried away and submerged in that I did not realize anything that was happening around me.

Dream POV:

I opened my left eye barely and looked at the time. It was 6:30am so still very early. I shifted to the side George would usually be, but he was gone. I assumed he was already awake and probably sitting on the couch doing something like scrolling through his phone or reading. I knew for sure he was not making food since he was shit at that, so I usually did that. He could make a very easy sandwich. As I laid there, I could not get him off my mind. It was so boring without him, so I decided to go and look at what he is doing. 

I stood up and took out one of my merch. It was a plain white shirt with my signature smile on it. I put on black sweatpants and went to look at what George did. I went to the living room and saw George curled up in one of the couch corners with my hoodie reading a book. He looked enterally submerged in the book. He looked very cute just sitting there. I also noticed a bowl just sitting there. He had probably gotten some chips or something like that. 

I went to the kitchen and started to think about what I should make. I decided on some easy sandwiched since I was still super tired. I slowly went over to the fridge and took out the stuff I needed for the sandwich and then went to the counter for the bread. 

After I had gotten everything, I looked over at George and he was still reading that book. I started to make his sandwich first and then made mine. I placed everything back in its place and went to get some water. After I had gotten water, I put it on the table and went over to George. Since he had not noticed me, I slowly sat down and hugged him. He jumped a little and looked over at me with his dark brown eyes. He still looked a little tired but definitely less tired than what I probably looked like.

George POV:

Oh, good morning Dream, I told him after he had just scared me. I was on side 140 when he scared me. I was so into this book, but he ruined it. It's fine though since my eyes were getting a little sore from reading. I put the book down and leaned on Dream. "Good morning George. I saw you reading so I made a sandwich for both of us while you were sitting here. I also noticed that you have on a hoodie of mine. It's fine babe don't worry about it." I giggled and continued to just sit there.

After sitting on the sofa for like 15 minutes we got up and went over to the table to eat. The sandwich looked so much better than I'm used to. It might just be the fact that I'm hungry though. We both ate the sandwiches and talked for a good half an hour before Dream said to me: "Want to watch a movie?" (Oh god I'm having a flashback from another story I wrote on this oneshot and you guys commented simp on it.) I nodded in agreement and after I carried the plates to the sink I went and sat down next to dream while he scrolled through the movies. I was sitting there looking at my phone when I decided to tweet something. So, I just a photo of the TV and looked at the reflection to see if you could see Dream but you couldn't so I wrote *Going to watch a movie with Dream. I'm excited.*, and then I posted it. It started to get likes and comments instantly.