The cuddles

Fluff/Lime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

George was heading home after a long day in many meetings and presentations. George wanted to open a business, and that was not even the hard part. The hardest part was getting contracts and other things so that it worked out for the best.

In the meantime, was Dream home, streaming with Sapnap and Tommy. Dream wanted George to continue to stream with him, but George did not feel the passion flowing like it used to anymore. He needed something new for once, but Dream was fully accepting of George and George was grateful,

But Dream knew George would come home tired, so he made sure to prepare for when he came home, they were going to have a movie night with snacks and cuddles. Dream knew he had about half an hour, so he started fast. Dream found the softest pillows and blankets. They had some snacks, so he prepared some of them too. Some crisps, sweets both sour and sweet, and he even decided to get ice cream.

He did not know what movie to set on, so he decided to wait for George. George was close and he did not suspect anything. When he drove into his parking spot, he stopped the car and got out. George was so tired he did not even have the energy to take his jacket with him which was in the backseat.

He knocks on the door and walks in before Dream gets to him. George puts his stuff down and looks over at Dream who is sitting in the sofa and looking over at George. "George!" Dream said and ran towards him, engulfing him in a big hug. "I've missed you baby, I have done some things, so now we can watch movies eat snacks and cuddle!" Dream happily said as he kissed George and went over and sat down on the sofa, waiting for George. George went up to shower and Dream ended up waiting on George and looking at twitter.

George's POV:

I went up to shower, taking off my clothes one by one. I was so hot from today it was nice to finally get a break and shower. The water was cold and refreshing and I stood there a moment before getting the shampoo and putting some in my hand to lather in my hair. I massaged it into my hair and on my scalp and let it soak before I washed my hair out. After I had washed out my hair I stood there for a moment before I went to pick up my body wash to put it on my body (where else would you put it?)

I ended up zoning out and thinking about Dream and something we did a few days ago, I was starting to blush before I remembered I had to go down to Dream. I stopped the water and went out of the shower putting a towel around me. I stood there for moment, just looking at myself in the mirror. "Wow, I look so tired." I said out loud. I had break tomorrow and I was definitely going to use that day to just sleep my ass off.

I put my clothes on and put away my towel before coming down to Dream and looking at him. I walked over and sat down beside him, putting my head on his shoulder. "Thank you Dream, I really appreciate the effort you put in." I told him and hugged him. A tear fell down my cheek, I felt so lucky to have Dream by my side. He was always so kind to me for no reason.

"Hey, why are you crying? You are supposed to be happy!" He told me and wiped the tear away with his thumb. "Oh, Dream, I am just so happy you did this for me. I really don-" I did not get to finish my sentence before Dream grabbed my face and kissed me with so much passion. I felt so happy in this moment, but it ended, and Dream said: "Oh George, you deserve so much more then I can even give, you deserve the whole fucking universe." Oh, how Dream made me feel, like the only man in this whole world. I kissed him once more on the lips before I told him that we had a movie to watch, and a night to spend.

3rd person POV:

George found the movie they were going to watch and sat down beside Dream pulling the blanket over Dream and himself. The movie they were going to watch was "Inside," classic and depressing. Dream handed George some chips and George put his head on Dreams thighs so that he could mess with George's hair. George loved it when Dream did that, but he never told Dream that, since he thought it would be considered weird. "I'm going to fall asleep if you continue doing that." George tell Dream, laughing, but Dream did not stop, he knew George did not want him to stop, so he continued.

After the movie ended Dream looked down on George, and George up at Dream. "Thank you Dream for this night; it means a lot considering all the stuff that has been happening these past few weeks. You really are the highlight of my day when I need it." George says and sits up. He grabs Dreams collar and pulls Dream closer, their lips meeting and kissing. Dreams hands move down onto George's waist, but no intention of moving any further than kissing for the night. They did not need such a spicey night, so kissing would work. Dream pulls away from George and says: "You taste so good George, I would sit here and kiss you all night if I could, but I have too clean everything up."

George kisses Dream one more time before he pulls away and Dream stands up, he picks up as much as he can and places the snacks and everything into the kitchen, the dishes could be done tomorrow. George went upstairs to get ready for bed and waited for Dream to come, so they could cuddle.

Dream came up shortly after and laid down with George, ending the night in a win from both sides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1046words

Next chapter will be smut, so be prepared for when I post it.

Also, I haven't proofread anything so tell me if you find any spelling errors I might have made.