DNF-Alternative World pt2

Hello everyone!

I just looked how mang views I have and oh my god I have so many!!!

I have over 800 views almost 900. This is so amazing thank you guys so much for reading my stories!

Also, friendly reminder I have another story too so if you want you can check it out!

Its named –Unnatural Love-

If you don't want to read it then its fine! No pressure.

Anyway, that's all I have to say, not for the tw:

TW: Swearing, Kissing, perverted (I'll tell you when)

If you are not okay with those things do not proceed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person:

George wakes up the next morning very early and his parents are still dead asleep. He checks his phone and sees that someone had sent him some messages. He takes a look at them and they say:

Hello there, it's me Clay! I remembered that I never gave you my number, so I decided to text you first. Now you have my number so that's good, I hope. Anyway, I really hope you come to the destination.

-Clay.

Well now George had his number. He wanted to text him back but did not know what to say to Clay. He thought about it and decided to say:

Hello Clay, as you know I am George. I don't really know how you got my number but well you have it. Yes ill be coming 18:30 just like you said. Is there anything I need to have with me or not? See you later.

-George

After George sent that text Clay almost immediately saw it and started to reply. It took a while for him to reply but eventually he did:

Oh no need to worry on how I go your number, it's not important either way. Great that you can home half seven! It's perfect. And no, you do not need to have anything with you! I'm going to have with some food and snacks for us to eat at the destination! And no, I won't poison you, mi not that mean Haha. And yes, Georgie see you later!

George blushed a little at the nickname but decided not to say anything. He had to admit, it was kind of cute. It rolled of the tongue perfectly, Georgie...

*Some time later. Don't want you guys to get bored haha*

George's POV:

It was 17:27 (it's the time I'm writing this) and I need to start getting ready. I have one hour left so I need to do stuff before I go. I went to my room and got new clothes from the cupboard before making my way over to the bathroom.

On my way there I met my mom and she said to me: "Oh hi George! Are you going somewhere?" I said yes and told her that I needed to be somewhere 18:30. She nodded at me and went on her way to her room. I continued to go to the bathroom and when I came thee it was locked. I knocked on it and my dad answer. Of course, it was dad. He uses the most time there. "Dad I need to shower! I need to be somewhere at 18:30 so please hurry dad. He hurried up and went out. "Pardon me son I needed to go but I respect that you need to be somewhere buy may I ask you where? Are you going to meet your soulmate?" I answered him: "No dad I'm going to meet up with a friend of mine. And I forgive you dad!"

After I was in the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it. I took my clothes off and went into the shower. But halfway through I sat down and zoned out completely. I imagined being in a forest with amazing trees. I was with a boy, he had blonde hair and green eyes. He also had freckles and they fitted him perfectly. He had on a green hoodie with a smile on it and some nice black jeans. Could he be my soulmate? But I'm not gay at all. Before I even come over to him, I hear knocking on the door. It was my mum. She was making sure I was alright. I went out of the shower and looked at my phone. It was 18:10 pm. "SHIT! I NEED TO GET READY!!!" I said out loud. I put on my clothes so fast and ran out. I took my jacket on and ran out as fast as I could. When I came, I saw him. He looked exactly like I had daydreamt before. Was he, my soulmate?

Clay's POV:

I turned around and saw George. He stood there, and he looked amazing. His black hair and smile was amazing. "Hello George, as you know I am Clay. Nice to meet you." He nodded at me and shook my hand too. Then suddenly a spark came.... was he, my soulmate? Am I gay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHHA THATS ALL YOU ARE GETTING SO FAR!!!!!!

Either way I'm going to see you later guys (Maybe in like 8 days Haha)