Take Me To Church pt.2

TW: Swearing and heavy NSFW/ very described seggs.

*Next morning*

George's POV:

I wake up with a slight headache. Then I remember that today I'm going to church with Clay. To be honest I hate church so much, but my parents make me go. I swear I am going to stop going soon since I'm really going to snap soon. They make us do the same prayer and song every FUCKING day.

I stand up and notice that I still have on the clothes from yesterday. I get some new clothes and put them on. They were just some clothes I used when I went to church. I never liked them; they were just so thin. But I don't have a choice until I quit.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I wash my face and go to the living room. When I come to the living room, I see Clay making breakfast. He was making those thick pancakes. I really liked the thin ones, but I won't say no to breakfast either, so I just sit down and wait. Clay turns around and smiles. "Goodmorning!" I say to Clay. "Morning George! ". Even though I just met Clay every time we talk, I get butterflies in my stomach. I just want him.... I want more. And I don't know why. Well, I guess I do know why. It just... the way he looks at me and his style. I also love his eyes. I mean to me they are just piss yellow, but I know that they are green. I wish I could see his real eye colour. Mine are just brown. I mean I don't have a problem with them, but they are I guess too boring. While I just daydream, I notice that he was done with them. We sit down in the sofa and eat the pancakes. Church starts in half an hour, so we get done quickly and then Clay gets ready. We get out and walked to the Church. When we came, we were kind of early so only half of the people were there. We went in and sat down at the back.

"Can we stay a little after everyone is gone George?" Clay whispered into my ear. It gave me shivers down my spine. His breath was warm, and his voice sounded kind of seductive. It made me feel....weird. I was still a virgin, but I think that will change today not going to lie. It's just the voice he had. It spoke to me in such a way which was just telling me that I will most likely lose my virginity. I mean I would rather lose it to him than someone else. He was perfect in every way shape and form.

The lesson went by so slow. We were just listening to the preist talk about god and blah blah blah. We sang like three songs and prayed so much. It was so boring I almost fell asleep. I also zoned out a couple of times but came "back" when Clay touched the inside of my thigh. It felt so weird it gave me a shiver. I was happy that we were not sitting at the front cause the preist would notice things like that very quickly.

After the church thing we stayed and just told the preist we would just be doing a couple of prayers since our parents wanted us to stay there more. To be honest I don't understand how that worked since you could see that it was just a complete lie. When he went out, he shut the main door. He told us to just switch of the lights and all of that when we go out. Now it was just me and Clay. Wow it felt kind of nice. Then Clay grabbed my hand and dragged me to the backroom. I sat down on the chair and Clay went to lock the door. I was kind of scared but also felt comfortable. It was a rather weird feeling. I got butterflies in my stomach. Soon enough he was approaching me. Then he whispered into my ear: "I know that you are gay George. Don't worry I am gay too. But you know kitten, after I found out that you were gay, I wanted to do something with you. And I hope you don't mind.... the codeword is *Red wind*. Use it if needed."

(This next part made me so embarrassed. Like I was so embarrassed to write this but oh well I guess I must just suck it up and finish.)

I nodded and then we started to kiss. I was surprised at how good he was at it. His kiss was so dynamic and felt so good. I could sense him trying to slip his tongue in and I let him. He explored every inch of my moth not leaving even one place untouched. The kiss was heated, and we started to take of our shirts and broke the kiss. As soon as we took our shirts off, we started to passionately kiss again. Every second of the kiss I absolutely adored. It felt so nice. I stood up from the chair and we looked at each other. Clay approached my neck and started to leave marks on my neck. Wheon he found my sweet spot, I let out a little moan. Clay must of picked it up since he continued to suck on that exact place. As I continued to let out some moans, he gently grabbed my waist and tucked me closer to him. "I like your moans, Georgie. From now on call me Dream, okay?" Clay whispered. I nodded my head and he started to take of his boxers and gestured me to do the same. "I-I'm still a virgin." I said a little embarrassed. "It's fine kitten. That is why I have a safe word. Do you remember what is was?" he asked me. I nodded and told him the safe word. He nodded in approval for remembering it and said to me: "Turn around George and face the wall." I did as I was told since I knew I would get some sort of punishment later if I did not. I mean I kind of wanted to know what kind of punishment it would be, but I decided just to follow what he said.

Clay grabbed my waist and started to kiss and suck on my neck. Not long after it was covered in bruises from his sucking and biting. "Georgie, do you want some prep or not? It's your choice." he whispered into my ear. "I- I think I want some prep Cl-Dream." I just told him while I was still facing the white wall. My breathing started to get heavier since I was getting a little nervous. I know that he did not want to hurt me to much either since it was my first time, however I knew that he was going to go a little rough. (Oh god George. You don't even know what is coming for you.) Clay spun me around, so I was facing him and put three of his fingers right where my mouth was. "Suck." was all he said to me. I started to suck his three fingers and made them wet. He took them out when he thought it was enough. Then Clay spun me back around and made me face the wall again. "I am going to do one finger at a time, so it does not hurt so much. It might hurt at the start, but I promise that it will get better." Clay told me. Before I even got one word out, he stuck a finger up my asshole. I gasped since I was not even expecting it. It did hurt at first as he was thrusting his finger up my ass. When he put two in, I let out a little moan and that made him just go faster and harder. Soon enough I had three fingers up my ass, and he was fingering and scissoring me. It hurt and felt nice at the same time. When he puller the fingers out I was a little disappointed from the loss, but I knew what was coming. I was very nervous and exited at the same time.

"I am going to put it in now Georgie, don't be embarrassed to moan. I like it when you moan." was all he told me before half of his long dick inside of me. I let out a sluttish moan from the pain and the pleasure. It felt so good and bad at the same time. He let me adjust to his huge dick before he started to go out and in slowly. "Y-you can go harder D-dream." I said in between my soft moans. After I said that he took the full length. "You probably like that don't you?" he told me in a seductive way. After he put the whole thing in, I let out a loud and long moan. He made me feel so good. I felt like I could just pass out from the pleasure right there and then. Clay slowly thrusted the whole dick in and out of me while I let out sluttish and loud moans. He started to go faster and faster which made me let out such loud moans. In that moment I was happy that no one was here because we would have gotten caught right then and there. But the pleasure was so high and overwhelming. I loved every second of it. In the church all you could hear was moans and skin slapping together. From time to time, you could hear Clay let out a groan or some words of encouragement.

I knew that we both were getting closer and closer to having an orgasm. (That word is so weird for some reason.) I was still moaning loudly, and you could hear the skin slapping even more now. Clay was thrusting so hard and fast before o managed to let out a sentence between my moans. "I-I'm very c-close DReaM." I moaned out. "Me too Georgie. Hold on a little more." he told me as his thrusts got sloppier. Soon enough he filled me with cum as I also came. It felt so nice to stop, but I also wanted it to never stop. I knew that I would not get to walk for a few days since he was going so hard and so fast. "That felt so nice George." Clay said as he was panting and looking at me. I just nodded and sat down on the ground. We needed to clean up before we got done so that no one found out. Some minutes passed and we started to clean up. It did not take long as it was two people cleaning.

(The part is over finally. I was dying of laughter and embarrassment from this.)

When we came home it was dark. Wow we were there for a long time huh, I thought for myself. I went to take a shower and then Clay took one after me. As he was taking a shower, I was downstairs making some food for us. It was just a soup, nothing special. When he came out, I was half done so he just sat down and looked at his phone. "George, you were doing good for your first time. You know you can stay here for more if you want." he told me as he smirked. I got massive butterflies and decided to ask him something. "C-could we sleep together tonight Clay?" I asked him. He nodded and smirked at me. And before I knew it, I was done with the soup. We both ate some soup and decided to go to sleep. We had a one week break so we decided to just go to sleep. We laid down in his bed and he hugged me. I had his back towards him so his hand hent to my stomach. That night I fell asleep very quickly.

What they don't know is that someone saw them.........

-------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm sorry for what you read this time but hey it was long at least. Also, thanks on the 5k reads!!! I want to do a special thing for 10k but idk what. Tell me if there is anything 😊

Words: 2076