NekoLance x Wolf Keith

Before we begin, I must explain how this world works. This is a world of Wolves, Dogs, Cats. They looked like their ancestors,Humans, but with their animal's ears and tail. They can transform into their alternate from though, which is their full animal. Going on to ranks...

-Wolves are the highest ranks and are strong. They are always successful in at least one thing. They usually are CEOs. They have natural color fur, but the tips of their ears and tail can be any color and they glow when they get man or frustrated.

-Dogs are strong and the middle ranks. They can be successful if they work hard enough, or they'll fail easily in life. They have natural color hair.

-Cats are considered weak and unable. They are the lower class and don't have much success in life. However, Cats are absolutely stunning, with their natural color hair and the tips of their cat ears any color, like wolves but they twitch when they get mad. Because of their beauty, they are allowed to be models or actors. Only if they pay a company a ton of money, and I mean a ton, they can get an interview, knowing fully that they probably won't get the job and wasted a lot of money. What's unfair is that Dogs and Wolves don't have to pay for an interview, but Cats are.

Continuing....

A brown cat with the tip of ears and tale blue, laid on a red couch in his apartment. He was in his alternate form and watching The Queen's Gambit with a red-head leading cat actress. This cat was named Lance and he was waiting for his mate. Speaking of the devil, Lance heard a rattling noise at the door and turned into his true form. This way, he had bright blue eyes and a long, lean, tan body with brown tail and ears, the tips still a beautiful blue. Lance's ears perked up over the couch and he turned the TV off. He wanted cuddles.

A pissed off wolf in his true form stood at the door, the tip of his red ears glowing bright enough to light the neighborhood. He had a black suit and a red tie, with black ears and tail swishing around uncontrollably. The tips were red and glowing, showing he was mad so Lance knew he had to keep his mate happy. He ran a hand threw his long black hair that he refused to acknowledge was a mullet.

Lance smiled and held his arms out to his mate. His mate, Keith, plopped down and fell on top of him gently, tangling their legs. "Bad day at work today?" Keith grumbled,"Yeah." Lance looked at the roof and sighed. "I wish I could help you at work...why can't I get an interview where you work at?" Keith sighed,"Because we would have to pay a shit-ton of money for an interview and we don't have that money." Lance pouted,"Too bad the only jobs I don't have to pay for is to be a model or an actor."

Keith smiled an encouraging smile at Lance,"Yeah, but if you did you would pull it off, you're gorgeous." Lance blushed and stood up, causing Keith to whine from the loss of warmth. He looks at the tall mirror and looked at his reflection. He stroke a small pose shyly.

Keith blushed furiously and pulled Lance back into the couch with him, cuddling

Keith blushed furiously and pulled Lance back into the couch with him, cuddling. "Pros and Cons to you being a model is..well first Pros. One, I would work less and we would get more money. Cons is that we would be busy and we would barely see each other. And-" Keith growled."Wolves, dogs, and cats would be looking at my mate." Lance laughed,"Okay, then I won't be a model. So, what happened at work today?"