Charmspeak

It's been a looooooooong time since I read PJO so things might be off

Really off

Also tell me(comment) if I should change my profile pic.....plz I have no idea if I should

Warning:Sexual Humor, it's Aphrodite people come on-

Son of Aphrodite, a legendary sharpshooter and flirt. No one is surprised he is a son of the Goddess of Love and Beauty. Golden skin, dark brown hair that shined in the sun, blue eyes that seemed to beam with happiness and soft pink lips that formed flirtatious smirks. And it wasn't a surprise to his half-siblings when he fell in love with the Son of Ares. 

Keith was funny figure. He wore the Camp Half-Blood orange tee with a black leather jacket and finger-less gloves. His necklace had 7 beads for the 7 years he has been in Camp Half-Blood. He didn't wear his jacket on hot days so you could see the slight strong muscles that Lance, Son of Aphrodite, swooned for. It was hard to tell if he was Son of Ares or Hades, strong or emo, before he was claimed by Ares.

Lance did everything to get his attention. Flirting with the nymphs and people from other cabins. Making a loud joke in front of everyone to get his smile. His smile. Lance had only seen it once but he longed to see it again. His red lips quirked up and his eyebrows furrowed, eyes shut and laughing with his best friend Shiro, Son of Zeus and Nico, Son of Hades.

It never worked

Or at least he thought it didn't

In reality, Keith was head over heels in love, complaining to Shiro and Nico how unfair it was how cute and hot and sexy-Whatever

Chiron announced they would be having a Capture the Flag, demi-god style. Ares and Aphrodite cabins were on different teams. 

Keith walked slowly in the forest. His violet eyes wandered around, wary. He could hear footsteps behind him. Easy. In his hand he had the flag of the opposite team. But the rules had changed. You had to get successfully on your side with the flag before announcing you've won. His head whirled around and he was met with eyes. Blue against Violet. His cheeks reddened and he shook his head and easily fought with Lance. They both had swords and used it against each other. Lance was good, but Keith was better. They didn't speak and Keith managed to catch Lance off guard and pin him to the nearest tree.Lance smirked and grabbed a flustered Keith's waist and spun him around. How the tables have turned.

But he didn't force the flag out. He took his time and ran his fingers across Keith's chest slowly. Keith shuddered and felt dizzy. Lance chuckled and smiled, speaking low,"You're incredibly handsome, did you know that? Really, every time I see you, you drive me wild." Keith held back the whimper in his throat and hoped his blush wasn't obvious. Lance leaned in closely and brushed their lips, Keith not noticing his shaking. His hand reached up and brushed a lock of hair behind his ear, whose tip was a bright red. He shuddered,"Keith...

"Give me the flag, won't you darling?" That was the last straw for Keith. He dropped the flag in Lance's hands,  his hands moving on their own. He didn't even know why, he just did. But even after having the flag in his hands, Lance cupped his cheek and kissed his other cheek,"Thanks!" He ran off and Keith remained in the same spot, his knees giving out and sitting helplessly under the branches.

Lance ran off with a smile playing on his lips and his entire body a beet red. He hadn't used charmspeak, though it was his power. So, did he make Keith so flustered he gave him the flag? Lance smiled. He finally had his attention

Later that day, Keith was sulking over the loss of the flag. He heard familiar footsteps behind him and he cringed, his face reddening. Lance came up behind him and sat next to him,"Hi." Keith blushed at the thick affection in his voice,"What are you doing here? To boast about your win?" Lance grinned shyly,"No. Just to make a friend. Let's start over. I'm Lance McClain, Son of Aphrodite." Keith looked at him and suddenly he did something so small yet so big to where it made Lance blushed redder than ever and his heart flip and jump and leap and dance and prance in his chest while struggling to not kiss him right there.