Love You, Love you too.

Keith sat on his red bed in his room, reading his math book review for the up-coming test. His best friend, Lance, sat next to him doing the same thing. Keith glanced every now and then at Lance. His sun-kissed skin, azure eyes, dark brown hair. Keith mostly looked at his hair. Lance always took care of himself but this was too much. His hair curled naturally around his ears and as he leaned down, falling beautifully covering his eyes. But this, Keith's heart couldn't take it. Lance wore a blue star clip, the light of the room reflecting on the clip and bringing out the blue in his eyes. Keith's heart was going miles per hour. Suddenly, Lance did the un-expected.

He swung his legs up and over, laying them on the bed and rested his head on Keith's lap.

Keith's breathing hitched and his heart was gone. He dared to smirk at Keith and then cover those mischievous blue eyes with his book. Keith growled and continued to read his book, not really paying attention.

An hour came and went. Lance yawned loudly at glanced up at Keith innocently, still resting on his lap. "What time is it?" Keith looked at the clock,"About 11:00." Lance sat up and stretched out his long arms and legs, throwing his head back revealing his smooth, tan neck. Keith hoped he wasn't drooling. "I gotta go then. Hunk's probably waiting for me." Keith continued to sit at the edge of the bed as Lance grabbed his bag and walked to the door. He placed his hand on the door knob and looked back at Keith." Keith smiled,"Bye, see ya tomorrow." Lance giggled,"Okay, Bye. Love you." Lance immediately stopped turning the handle and looked at Keith, who's mouth was gaping."What?"They said in unison. Keith spoke, but it came out as a whisper,"You love me?" Lance stuttered,"I-No, No, NO. I-I say that at lot to my family in the phone. Must have been a force of habit." Keith nodded, looking relieved but also not,"O-Oh Okay, I see." Lance chuckled nervously and faced the door again,"Bye, Love you."

"Love you too." Lance face whipped around to Keith,"What?" Keith's face flushed completely red. They stared at each other in awkward amazement. Lance's mouth dropped to the ground,"You-You." Keith stuttered just as Lance did,"Y-You said it again." Lance dropped his bag to the floor,"You said it back!" Keith took a weary breath,"Noooo." The corner of Lance's mouth turned upward a little,"Yes you did!" Keith gave in, sorta,"Yeah, but it was a knee-jerk response!" Lance's small smile was gone, replaced by a pout,"That doesn't make any sense!" Keith blushed, and stood up, walking up to Lance and putting on a strong face."Well, does it make any sense you said it twice? M-Maybe you w-wanted to say it!" Lance gasped in disbelief,"Why would I want to say it?" Keith groaned internally as he came up with a lame excuse,"Well, you were the one who wanted to study together!" Lance winced, did Keith figure it out?"I just wanted to study with you so I can get a good grade!" Keith raised his eyebrow smugly,"Are you sure there wasn't anything more?" 

"NO!"

A silence passed between the two and they both started to lean in. Lance shook his head ,"N-N-NO! I always say I love you, you should know that!" Keith nodded his head,"OOOH, so you just throw that phrase around like it's nothing?" Lance protested against him, flailing his arms and raising his voice,"Wha-I don't throw it around!" Keith glared at him,"Oh yeah? Who else have you said it to? Hunk? Allura? Shiro?" Lance growled,"Relax Mullet, your the only person of my friends I have said it to." Keith's eyes widened and smiled a little,"Wait really?" Lance poked his finger on Keith's chest,"And it was an accident." Keith became serious, almost dramatic,"So..it meant nothing then." Lance blushed,"Well, I'm not saying it meant nothing..B-But it didn't!" Keith faced him dead in the eyes,"Look at me in the eyes and tell me that." Lance glared at him,"It didn't mean anything." Keith's eyes looked hurt but his expression said otherwise,"So I guess it really didn't..." Lance hummed as Keith back away from his bed unto the couch."Yeah. Thanks for letting me over." Keith waved his hand like it was nothing and grumbled,"Yeah..." Lance placed his hand on the handle,"Well...bye then."

"Love you."

Lance turned on his heel, ran to Keith and they wrapped their arms around each other, kissing each other. Lance separated,"Hunk can wait a while."