Movie Star AU/Part 2

Lance and Keith were finishing up for the day. They were done with filming for the day their movie"Form Voltron" It had been a few months since the interview with Takashi Shirogane. Lance held Keith's hand as they walked into the dressing room. Keith smiled and tiredly rubbed his eyes. It was very late, since their director, Allura, was very strict. Lance noticed everything and usually payed no mind to whatever it was. But this was Keith. His boyfriend. No way was he gonna let him be upset. "Hey Keith, why don't we get coffee? I can tell you're tired, but we still have a few stuff to do." 

Keith smiled gratefully,"Yeah, I'll ask Pidge to get us some." Lance bit his lip and stood still, making Keith stop in his tracks. "Actually, I was thinking if we could go to a small cafe? Probably Hunk's?" Hunk was a chef who was Lance's childhood best friend. No one knew Hunk and Lance were friends. Keith smiled, then frowned."I would love too, but won't there be fans there and crowding us?" Lance smiled,"Yeahhh, but we could go in a disguise." He said acting like a detective. Keith snickered,"Fine." Lance squealed and ran to the dressing room for the costumes from their movies set in modern times."No." Lance turned around and pouted."What do you mean no?" Keith shook his head,"One, those costumes cost a fortune and anyone could see that we are millionaires. Two, those are our costumes from past movies. I'm pretty sure our fans will recognize us if we are wearing these." Lance rolled his eyes and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, you're right."

Lance still continued digging through boxes. Keith chuckled,"Now what are you doing?" Lance looked up at Keith and grinned. "I have some old clothes I wore from years ago, before I was an actor. I have some from my brother Luis you could wear. I'm sure they fit." Keith stared at his boyfriend in surprise."Well, okay." Lance pulled out a red hoodie and some black ripped jeans. He then pulled out a blue shirt and a green jacket with a white hoodie. He kept his jeans. "This was my favorite jacket when I was younger." Keith scoffed,"You sound old." Lance snickered and threw the hoodie to Keith's face. "Put it on."

Lance and Keith walked into Hunk's cafe. Hunk glanced at the door and smirked. He turned away as if there was nothing to see there. Hunk walked to the counter and took Keith and Lance's orders. They both wore black sunglasses. However, Lance looked around as if anyone could be an axe murderer. They was plenty of people, besides, Hunk's cafe was the best in the U.S. Literally.

 The couple sat down at a table far away from the crowd. Shay, Hunk's girlfriend knew Lance too, so she brought them their coffees and walked away calmly. Lance took off his sunglasses and Keith raised his eyesbrow,"You're gonna risk it?" 

"No, it's just that we look very suspicious. You should take it off too." Keith shrugged and took off his. Lance looked up at the TV and his mouth gaped open. It was the Castle of the Lions show. They had done an interview again a few days before. Keith looked at the TV too and had the exact same reaction as Lance's.

"That's the interview where-"

"-we announced-"

They looked at each other in a panic.

"Our engagement."

Everyone's eyes were on the TV's as Keith and Lance watched their own interview.

"Hello everyone! I'm sure you remember Keith Kogane and Lance McClain! These actors were on our show a few months back talking about their relationship! That video had the most views, so we asked them to come back on! Just a few questions from the audience!" Past Keith and Lance were smiling and Lance wore a glove on his right hand. Girls and boys stepped up and asked many different question. 

One girl stood up,"I-I uhh, have a question for Lance?" Lance smiled cheerfully at the girl. "Go ahead!" The girl gulped, but then her confidence showed. "Why are you wearing a glove on your right hand?" Lance eyes widened and looked at Keith. Keith smiled and the cameras faced his hand. Lance smiled at the girl,"Well, we were planning on announcing this actually later in the show, but I guess it's time." Lance looked at Keith he smiled. He slipped the glove off his hand and the crowd went wild. On TV and off TV. The people in the cafe gasped at what showed on the screen as Lance looked at Keith in a panic.

He wore a ring with a beautiful tear-drop shaped galaxy purple gem. "Keith popped the question about a week ago." Lance said calmly. The crowd roared with questions. Shiro's eyes widened and he smiled,"Congratulations! I'm sure we now have many more questions, but I have one of my own. Why a purple gem?" Keith smirked,"Lance and I talked a few months ago and, as you know in our new movie we are working on,"Form Voltron" I'm the red paladin and Lance is the blue paladin. We we agreed this is probably our favorite movie by far, so I combined the two."

The crowd cooed and they continued asking questions. The people in the cafe eye's were glued to the screen. Lance hid his right hand, wearing the ring. After about 10 minutes, the interview went to commercial break. The cafe was buzzing about the news. Neither Keith nor Lance realized what trouble they were about to get into.

Lance went to grabbed his coffee and while he was drinking it, he grabbed it with his right hand. The gem glowed and caught the eye of a girl. "Everyone look! It's Lance McClain's engagement ring!" She pointed at Lance, and Keith and everyone else looked at him.  No one actually saw Lance or Keith, the place was too crowded. SO instead, they ran to the girl asking her where is he. Lance grabbed Keith's hand and yanked him out of the seat. They started tip-toeing to the door. Neither men noticed their hoods fell off. The girl pointed to where they had been sitting. "He's over there-Where is he?" She looked around and saw Lance's chocolate brown hair and a tuff of black hair. "There at the door!" Everyone's eyes were on Keith and Lance. Keith looked at Lance. "Lance, RUN." 

"Already on it!" The crowd gasped as the actors ran out the store. Almost immediately, they ran after them. "It is him and he's with Keith Kogane! 

The couple ran after the studio, where they were fliming the set. "This is almost as bad as when you were chasing me!" Lance rolled his eyes and sprinted. They were taking turns everywhere.

"Keith!! WAIT"

"Lance! Can I have an auto-graph?"

"Please sign my forehead!"

"Please MARRY ME INSTEAD!"

Keith grabbed Lance's hand as they turned around a small corner into a small store. The crowd ran past them and Keith and Lance were panting at the doorway of the store. Little did they know, they just entered the Romelle's Jewlers, the most famous jewelry store in New York. Girls looked up from what they were doing and stared at the strange men. They were with they're boyfriends, who looked bored af. 

"I think we got rid of them." Keith said, looking up. The girls gasped as they say his purple eyes and recognized him. The boyfriends looked up and stared at them men. One boy's eyes widened as he recognized them as those boys his girlfriend had swooned over and made him watch their movies. Lance looked up and glared at Keith after he saw the girl. "You have got to be kidding me, Keith." Keith looked at him in a panicked frenzy. "I just wish you wore your glove to cover our engagement ring, Lance. We were in public." The girl's watched the lover's quarrel as they seemed to forget they were making a scene. "Keith! Lance! Can I-"

They looked up and ran out the door. The girls ran to them as they forced their boyfriends to run with them after boys they didn't care about.

The people of the cafe were glumly walking back to Hunk's cafe and saw Keith and Lance run out the store followed by another group of girls and terrified boys. Now they had two crowds after them. Keith pulled Lance into an alleyway and they realized they were holding hands the entire time. They smiled at each other and started laughing. "Guess I should call Coran to pick us up. I'll tell him to bring the truck and not the limo." Lance breathed out a laugh. "Yeah okay." After Coran picked them up, they sat tiredly in the truck. Keith lifted his fiancé's hand and kissed the gem. "I love you." Lance smirked. " I know....and I love you, too."