Reverse Galtean

Warning: Slight smut

Prince Keith walked in the long halls of his kingdom, taking off his long satin blood red cape and entering the training room. He wore a sleeveless turtleneck made of tight fabric, perfect for a workout. He wore his long white hair in a braided bun, which he hated because he had to endure the morning with people all over him. Fucking hairstylists. 

Keith trained for possibly two hours before being rudely interrupted by a loud gasp. Keith whipped his head around to see a young galra glaring at him. He had tan skin but two dark blue marks up his cheeks and pointy large, slightly fluffy ears and the bluest most beautiful eyes Keith had ever seen. That's a half-human and galra for you. And his bodyguard,"Keith! You're supposed to be getting ready for Shiro's coronation!" Keith sighed,"We still have like an hour." Lance, the handsome galra, crossed his arms and pouted too cutely for Keith,"You ruined your hair."

"...And?"

Lance rolled his eyes and grabbed Keith's hand, leading the blushing altean to  his royal room. "Take a shower." Keith grumbled and walked into the bathroom. A few minuted later, he came out wearing a classic altean suit but in light red and a see-through silk that sparkled in a bright red. He wore the same type of fabric for gloves that went up in a triangle and wrapped nicely around his middle finger in a ring.Gold trimmed the edges. Keith's white hair was damp, but brushed. "There, I'm kinda ready." Keith's face reddened. Lance was leaning over him and resting his head on Keith's collarbone. He murmured,"You smell nice." Keith's marks started to glow slightly. Lance smirked and looked at him in the eyes,"Do you want me to do your hair?" Keith nodded numbly. Lance sat down at the edge of the bed and patted between his legs,"Sit down." Keith sat down in between Lance's legs and Lance started to brush his hair with his fingers. Keith felt himself relax as Lance wove his hair together. Lance finished,"There." He slid the braid over his shoulder. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"No."

"Your marks are glowing."

Keith stuttered,"Just, shut up. We have a coronation to go to." The ceremony went faster than Keith expected, the entire time he felt Lance's gaze on him. Probably just because he is his bodyguard. The after party was just as boring. Keith had many people around him, praising him and his brother, Shiro, or King Shiro now. Keith found himself swishing a untouched drink in his hand. "Hey there." Lance appeared and Keith felt his marks glow. He wore a high collared black cropped jacket and suit and a dark blue short cape on his his shoulders. Cute. "Enjoying yourself?" Keith sighed,"Not really." Lance raised his eyebrow,"Don't you like dancing?" Keith smiled,"Actually, I love it, my dad taught me since I was little." Keith saw Lance reached his hand out,"May I?" Keith's face reddened,"uhh, I hate dancing and I know nothing about it and I just can't-" Lance pulled him in and grabbed his waist, moving along with the sweet music till his dipped him. Keith's face flushed,"Wow. Dancing." (Sports. I love you if you understand.)

Lance pulled his up and Keith gently pushed him away,"T-There that's enough." The two talked for a while, Lance not being able to break away from the beauty in front of him. He grabbed Keith's hand and ran his thumb along his knuckles. Keith gasped softly,"What are you doing?" Lance felt his body move on his own. He pushed him against the nearest wall. Keith smiled timidly,"Have you had too much to drink?" Keith could feel Lance's soft gaze on him and saw him glance at his red lips,"You saw me, I haven't had a drop all evening. This is my own impulse." Lance's hand reached up and he leaned towards Keith, tilting his head a bit and kissing the corner of his lips,"My impulse is telling me to kiss you, right now." Keith whimpered, feeling the soft touches of Lance's finger on his body and the sweet kisses on his cheek. Lance spoke barely a whisper,"That is, if you'll let me." Keith breathed out, finally,"God, Lance, kiss me. Just fucking kiss me-" Lance kissed him roughly and opened mouth. Keith responded by kissing back and moving his hands up to Lance's short hair, tugging at the ends. Lance pushed him harder against the wall and slid his tongue in, Keith breaking away for air and coming back for more. Soft lips, warm breaths, wet tongues all made Keith want to kiss him more. Keith ripped the short cape off Lance and un-zipped his cropped jacket, feeling his hands against bare chest. Lance groaned and his hands moved down to un- do the top part of Keith's suit. He kissed his neck repeatedly, Keith letting out mewls of pleasure. Lance groaned again,"Fuck, Keith." Keith panted heavily,"Lance, take me away." Lance smirked and kissed his lips again. "As you wish, your majesty."

A few minutes later, the kisses continued on the bed, Keith tugging at the jacket and Lance getting rid of it and he ripped off the cape and shirt from Keith. Lance's kissed trailed down to Keith's lower abdomen. Keith groaned,"Lance." Lance came back up and kissed him again. And again. And again. The kisses became slower and less needy. Lance held Keith tightly and Keith cuddled closer to him. Lance murmured in his hair,"Do you want to stay for tonight?"

Don't say yes, Don't say yes, Don't say-

"Yes."

Damn it.

Lance chuckled,"Great, now I have another question." Lance squirmed slightly,"Do you want to be...mine? Like you and me, together..?"

Please say yes, Please say yes, please say-

"Yeah, I do."