Carnival

This was requested by @Kuqiray. I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith was on his bed pondering what just happened. WELL, let me tell you. Keith had finally mustered the courage to ask Lance out on a date. He had really liked Lance for a long time, and it happened. What he didn't expect was that Lance was gonna say yes. Well ladies and gentleman, we now have two pining boys.

Congratulations.

After that whole 'will you go on a date with me' fiasco, Keith texted Lance to see when they would meet.

KeithKoGAYne: Hey Sharpshooter, I was thinking...where do you want to go? For our date I mean.

Keith cringed at the text he just sent. Of course it was for the date, what else would it be? He got a reply very quickly.

SharpshooterLoverboy: Hey Samurai! I thought maybe we could go to the carnival they're holding at Altea? I heard it's really fun! I'm free on Saturday at 6.

KeithKoGAYne: The carnival? Sure! I can pick you up at your apartment if you want.

Keith's face was redder than a tomato as he waited for a response.

SharpshooterLoverBoy: That's great see you there! <3

OHHH MY GOSH, HE SENT HIM A HEART. Keith buried his face into his pillow. He would need some help from the only person he knew that could help him.

Takashi Shirogane

Keith groaned, for he knew exactly what was gonna happen next. Shiro was gonna be all like,"Finally you asked your boyfriend on a date,*wipes a tear away* I'm so proud of you Keith!"

And that's what happened. It was the next day and Keith went to Shiro's house with a bag full of clothes. Shiro, unfortunately, was his only hope for success at his date. He rang the doorbell 20 times, like always. Shiro opened the door.

"Keith? What are you doing here?" Keith braced himself. "I've got a date with Lance."

And that is when all hell broke loose. Shiro grinned and picked his little brother up. "It was about time! When and where?" Keith again braced himself. "Today at 6." Shiro stared at his brother, then his watch, then back at Keith, then his watch again. This went on for about a minute.

"You tell me that only 2 hours before your date?" Keith only shrugged as Shiro grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the house. 

Everything was a combination of black and white. White tiles, black cabinets, and a dark brown wood floor. Keith sighed,"I'm nervous Shiro, what If I mess up?" Shiro rolled his eyes,"Keith I can tell you right now you won't mess up. I can tell you really like Lance, and he really likes you!" Keith blushed,"I guess..."

Shiro smiled,"Now open that bag and show me what you got."

Time skip brought to you by Shiro's perfect eyeliner------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith looked at himself in the mirror. He looked amazing. Denim jacket with a black shirt and leggings. A small purple amulet hung around his neck. He wore the finger-less gloves Shiro gave him for his birthday.

"Wow.." Keith said breathlessly. He looked at his watch then at Shiro, who had tears in his eyes.

"Hey Shiro-don't cry-I have about an hour. I got to go pick Lance up now since Altea's kinda far from here." Shiro just looked away with his hand and nodded. "Go get him." Keith smiled at his older brother, who was trying so hard not to burst into tears. Adam walked up to his husband. "He's all grown up." 

Keith walked up to Lance's door in his apartment. He nervously knocked on the door twice, The door swung open and Keith smiled sheepishly, a blush creeping on his face. Lance wore a white shirt with a pink X on it. He had a pink beanie, which was absolutely adorable. His black jeans completed the outfit. "Hey Samurai, ready to go?" To be honest, Keith was surprised how confident Lance was. This encouraged him a lot more. "Yeah, are you?" Lance looked back and noticed Romelle, a friend of theirs, was in the back with two thumbs up. Lance blushed, "Yeah."

When they arrived at the carnival, it was already very crowded. It was getting kind of dark too, showing off the beautiful stars that lit the night. Lance blue eyes gazed around the carnival and his eyes lit up. "Keith look!A claw crane!" Lance grabbed Keith's hand, Keith's face warming up. They stopped in front of a claw crane. Lance reached for his wallet, but Keith stopped him and pulled out his. Lance smiled and let him continue. You never pass up the opportunity to have someone else pay. In the claw crane, were lions and aliens of different colors. Keith knew Lance liked blue, so he figured he would go for the blue lion. Instead, the claw hovered over the red lion instead and picked it up. Lance grabbed the red lion.

"I thought you would go for the blue lion, Lance." Lance blushed and handed the red lion to Keith. "I already have a blue lion, this one's for you." Keith's eyes widened in shock, then took the red lion. "Thanks, Lance." Lance smiled and glanced away. "Let's go, there's a lot more games we gotta try." The rest of the day was spent with laughter, popcorn, funnel cake, and a red and blue slushies. At the end of the day, Keith and Lance had fought to see who would get the most stuffed animals. It was a tie. "Well Sharpshooter, what do you want to do now?

Lance rocked his head back, as if he were thinking. "Well, there's one ride we haven't tried yet?" Keith titled his head in confusion,"What's that." Lance smirked and pointed to the Ferris Wheel. Keith's eyes widened and sighed playfully,"Alright, fine. Let's go." Keith intertwined his hand with Lance, who gladly walked to the ride. They waited in line for quite a bit, but it wasn't boring. The lovebirds talked and laughed, their hands still lovingly holding each other. They eventually got to ride the Ferris Wheel. Lance looked over the edge of the seat as they went in circles. Keith watched him lovingly. 

Lance then glanced at Keith and smiled when his face erupted in flames. Lance put a hand on Keith's. Both boys felt a force pulling them closer. Lance could practically feel Keith's lips.

The ride came to a stop and before the boys could do anything, the lady was waiting for them to get out. Keith grumbled a bit as Lance laughed and grabbed Keith's hand and jumped out of the seat. After that, they went to Lance's apartment. Keith was at Lance's door again. Lance smiled gratefully at Keith. "Thanks for tonight, Keith. I had a lot of fun." Keith shyly put his hands in his pockets and glanced down. "It was nothing really, I really enjoy my time with you Lance." Lance smiled and leaned a little bit in front on Keith. He pecked him on the lips. "See you later, Samurai." Keith's eyes sparkled and he waved at Lance. "See you soon, Sharpshooter." Lance closed the door slightly and Keith walked to his car, a permanent smile on his face. When he got to the car, he touched his lips lightly. He went to sleep that night very happy.

The next day-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith woke up and memories flooded back to him. He sighed dreamily and heard a ring from his phone. He quickly picked it up and answered the call. "Hello?"

"HOW COME I HAVE TO WAIT THE NEXT DAY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH LANCE!?"

"OH MY GOD, SHIRO DON'T."

.....after explaining to Shiro, Keith and Lance spent their time together on dates, till they became boyfriends. The pining is officially over.