Te Amo, Keith~

Lance looked at his boyfriend, so loving and beautiful. He was asleep in their home together on the desk, a checklist scratched out. A list of Rivals. Lance chuckled and brushed the bangs out his closed eyes. He stared at them. His long lashes were so-

He checked to see if the eyelids were moving from the movement of the eyes. They weren't. He was in a deep sleep.

Good

Perfect

Lance sat down on the bed of their room and grabbed his phone. He glanced at the pictures. A woman with dyed purple hair, tattoos all over her body and deep purple lipstick. Axca. A girl who just couldn't keep her hands off his Keith. HIS Keith. She had the biggest crush on him and she knew very well Lance and Keith were together. Still she did her best to seduce him. Thankfully, his Keith would never abandon him. He knew it. He made sure of it.

He looked at her pictures he had taken during the night. She was a night club dancer and a bitch. Lance grit his teeth. He felt strong pale arms surround his neck lovingly and sighed,"I though you were asleep." Keith giggled,"I was, you woke me up though." Lance chuckled and looked up. He pressed his lips to Keith, who responded by kissing back and adjusting his position to something even better. Lance groaned and grabbed his hips tightly. "Why Axca?" Keith said breathlessly,"I was already planning to kill her, in about two days." Lance smirked,"I know baby, I saw the papers you wrote down. The furnace, huh?" Keith giggled and Lance pressed wet lips to his neck, bruising it. Lance sighed,"I wanna do it, it's the only thing that will satisfy me.." Keith ran his hand up Lance's shirt,"I can help with that though." Lance grinned slyly "I know, but I don't want you to do it. I will. I will do your favorite thing." Keith smiled, "So...mind slave?" Lance grinned," Yeah.. anyways, about that satisfaction thing we talked about..?" Keith sighed and took off his leather jacket, "Fuck, I love you." Lance groaned and flipped him, pressing and pinning him to the bed." Te amo, Keith~"

@CDUBBtheCookie

Thanks for the request!!