Lancey Lance (Cinderelly)

The suit was blue, obviously. If Lance was really gonna meet the prince, he needed to be wearing blue. It was his definition. His eyes were blue, his shirts were blue, his apron was white-BUT it should be blue. His flawless tan skin against blue looked stunning. This is what he told Allura, BFF #1 and witch of the village. She just let out a sigh, knowing he wouldn't stop persisting and transported him to the castle the night of the ball with tight light blue pantsuit that sparkled lightly and went to his ankles, the top being an illusion top, around his neck a blue gem and his fancy jacket that went down to his waist and flew into two tails trailing behind him. And finally, a matching headband.

Like he said, stunning.

He had yearned to go to this ball. He first saw the prince in the village, for one of his many runaway attempts. Never did they succeed, for Takashi Shirogane, eldest prince and Head of the army always caught him. The instant Lance set his eyes on him, he set out to conquer his heart. This was his chance.

Upon entering the ballroom, Lance felt jittery. Thankfully, all the men in the city of Marmora were allowed to go. Lance grit his teeth just thinking of his stepbrothers, Lotor and Sendak, being at the ball and doing everything to convince their horrible step-mother, mother to them, to make Lance not go. She easily fell into it, since she was evil and cruel and didn't want Lance to go either. He doubted they'd even recognize him since they don't look him in the eye or his face is always covered in soot from the fire he's always warming up. For them.

He saw the prince, wearing a blood red suit that also trailed off into two tails and a black satin vest. He wore boots that went up to his knees. Lance looked down at his stylish cut out literal glass heels. He gulped, staring at Keith Kogane, youngest prince of Marmora. He noticed his peculiar handsome sorta long hair was slicked back beautifully. Lance swooned. 

Everyone else was also staring at him, including his step-siblings and step-mother in jealousy and awe.

Then Keith set his purple eye on him. Lance felt like time was stopping. Finally. Keith stared at him for the longest time and slowly but surely took steps forward and introduced himself. Lance smiled at him and after that sparked up a beautiful romance.

"What's that you're humming?" Keith asked him, a few hours later after introductions. Never once did they separate. "A tune my mother used to sing to me." Lance glanced up at Keith, smirking,"You don't know it. My mother wrote the song." Keith raised his eyebrow,"What's it called?" Lance continued to hum. So this is love..

He smiled while he did and he tore his eyes away from Keith, continuing and moving forward their walk in the bushy labyrinth. Keith didn't recognize the song, but Lance had hummed it for so long he memorized the tune. He hummed with him and sped up his walk as Lance closed his eyes and relished in this moment. He walked next to him, till his curiosity got the better of him and he stood in front of Lance, and Lance stopped humming, opening his eyes in amusement. "What's it called." Lance smiled playfully,"You're stubborn, aren't you?" Keith nodded,"Very much so. Shiro tells me all the time." Lance giggled lightly,"I can imagine." Lance grinned, and confidently placed his hands on Keith's chest. Keith immediately reacted, placing his hands on his waist. Lance felt his eyes starting to close and his face burn like a furnace,"I'm too bold." Keith pulled him in and Lance shifted to the side, tilting his head and his heads wrapping around his neck. He chuckled deeply and he spoke, his voice raspy with desire,"Not bold enough." He bent down and kissed his bottom lip. Lance shuddered and kissed back, suddenly moving his lips against Keith's and he did the same, passionate and deep. Keith pulled away after a while and they were breathless, panting and grasping for air. With a groan, Keith swooped down and pressed his tongue in his mouth. Lance parted his lips even more and wrapped his arms around his neck. The grassy green walls surrounding them, covered them from the ball and chatters.  Lance would continued, his prince was finally in his arms. But then he heard the midnight bell chime.