Yandere Keith

Warning: Blood, Mental illness-Yandere

Keith hummed, holding his textbooks and setting them in his locker. In the back of the locker, he grabbed a small kitchen knife. It wouldn't matter if someone found it, he's in the cooking club so it would seem just a little weird. Not like his peers didn't think of him that way already. He placed it in his pocket with a content smile on his face and a blush. He glanced in the corner of his eyes and saw Lance. His cheeks flushed and lust filled him. Keith closed his locker before Lance could see any of his millions of pictures of him and a list of names crossed out. He hid behind a wall and watched him look into his locker. Keith sighed dreamily as Lance ran his fingers through his hair. Keith's smile faded and his expression darkened. He growled and clutched the wall tightly with his finger. He bit his lips so hard it started to bleed. Lance pulled out a pink heart-shaped letter and he opened it, sighing in frustration. Keith smiled in victory as Lance seemed not excited for another confession, but being the kind soul Lance was, he was going to meet up with them and politely reject them. Well, that's what Keith thought he would do if he didn't kill the rivals first, which he always did. He had a little friend. No one knew her personally, some call her Info-Chan, but Keith knows her as Pidge. Pidge always helped him in exchange for tech pieces or something she liked. Keith took out his phone.

Keith: There's another one.

                                                                                                        Pidge: Yeah, I know. I caught her in the security cameras putting the note in your senpai's locker.

   Keith didn't let Pidge call Lance by his name, just 'your senpai'. He was his after all.

Keith: Who the hell is she?

Pidge: Calm down. Her names Nyma Tsuka. 

Reputation: Popular

Personality: Phone Addict

Crush: Lance McClain

Club: No Club

Self Defense: Incapable

Known for cheating and a bully in the school.

Keith rolled his eyes,"This will be quick." He then replied to Pidge.

Keith: Thanks, what do you want?

Pidge: I feeling generous, just get me one of Hunk's octo-dogs.

Keith: Fine. Thanks again.

                                                                     Pidge: Also, stop looking like a lovesick idiot when we hang out with your senpai. Your practically best friends already, don't mess it up.

Keith looked back and saw Lance was gone. He smirked and went to look around for Nyma. He ran around the school, knife in pocket. He was more than ready for this. He spotted her on putting on more makeup than she needed in a compact mirror behind the school. Perfect. Swift and perfect, Keith ran behind her and cupped her mouth, preventing her from screaming. He quickly slashed the knife through her throat and it was done. He laid her body on the ground and looked at her. Her eyes were open in shock and her mouth open. Blood trickled down her neck and poured into a dark puddle. He crouched down and closed her eyes and mouth. He buried the body in the garden, sneaking past the girls who worked there. Keith ran to the boys locker room and made sure he was alone before washing off the blood and changing into his spare uniform. He grabbed the knife and put it in his pocket, not bothering to clean off the blood. He grabbed a mop and cleaned up Nyma's blood. He looked at his watch,"4:28. Two more minutes. What should I do?" He looked up and saw the sakura tree, Lance standing there tapping his foot impatiently. His face flushed. Was it finally time to stop killing and claim Lance as his? There's plenty more rivals, but they'll all be gone if Keith says Lance is his.