Extraordinary

Warning: Homophobia, Racism, and slight smut(just a first kiss that gets heated realll quick.)

Also. imma do a Little Red Riding Hood Klance modernized. Which should I do.

Keithwerewolf x Lanceridinghood.

or

Keithredridinghood x Lancewerewolf

1950s, America

"Alright, listen you. I don't want to see you ever again sitting in the school cafeteria like you belong. Ever. Again. And if you even think about it...well, we have ways of making sure it doesn't."

"Yeah! You tell 'em, Johnny!"

"Yeah! Just go back to Mexico, idiot."

Keith listened closely to the cries of the boy, beaten on the floor, angry and beaten"I'm Cuban, assholes!" The tallest boy and biggest asshole grit his teeth,"What'd you say? Say it again, I dare you." The boy, Johnny, picked the boy up by his black overalls. Keith was hiding from the gang and the boy in the alleyway. Keith felt his heart clench when the beaten up boy grit his teeth in pain. His white shirt was unbuttoned and smudged with dirt when Johnny pushed him. His overalls were held tightly in the strong grip of the asshole. His newsboy cap was crooked on his head and his overalls were stitched with mismatching  patches.  The boy grunted in Johnny's arms, but didn't say anything. He dropped him,"Didn't think so."

The gang started to walk away, Keith pressing up his body against the wall, praying they wouldn't see him. They treated him like he was normal. They didn't know of his Korean descent. Or of his....feelings. If they did, he would be taking the place of Lance McClain, the Cuban. 

But he hated it.

He cowered behind the walls, and he would watch Johnny beat and hurt Lance. He could do something about it. But Johnny was bigger and stronger than Lance and Keith combined. How could he fight back? 

How could he help?

Keith's violet eyes trailed over to Lance. Lance wiped his face off dirt and brushed off his clothes. He got up and sat down again comfortably on the wall painted with graffiti. He grabbed a paper bag, brown and crumpled. From inside he pulled out a moldy orange and a sandwich that was filled with maggots. Lance yelped and threw the bag across the room. He closed his eyes tightly and punched the dirt. Then he gave up and curled into a ball, arms hugging his knees and whimpered. Keith's heart pulled. Maybe he couldn't save Lance from the discrimination but maybe....

Keith gripped his lunch and took a deep breath. Then he walked out of the shadows.

Lance looked up from the ground and his eyes widened as he watched Keith sit down right next to him. His cheeks turned a bright pink,"Kogane. Keith Kogane, the best in our class. W-What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here with me." Keith hummed and grabbed his sandwich, placing it on Lance's lap,"Why not?" Lance looked down at the sandwich and stared at it,"Because then he'll hurt you." Keith shrugged,"Maybe. But he's the asshole and I'd much rather be beaten up by him them hang out with him." Lance was still staring at the sandwich. Keith pointed to it and grabbed an apple, taking a small bite,"Go ahead. It's yours." Lance turned an even brighter red and grabbed the sandwich, his fingers trembling with hunger.  He took a bite, then scarfed it down.