Voltron Ship/Another PJO AU

Keith just had to go and get lost in the middle of gods knows where. Lance, being the son of the ocean, managed to convince his friends, Hunk and Pidge, to help him find his new boyfriend. Yeah, kind of a stupid forgetful one that apparently lost all his memories thanks to the dream Hera sent him. Hunk was a son of Hephaestus and Pidge was a child of Athena. Hunk immediately set to work when Lance convinced him and created the most miraculous ship in all of Olympus. Even the legend Leo Valdez couldn't match up to his, it was close, but still in Hunk's opinion-

Anyways, Pidge helped with the blueprints and with setting up the internet because they agreed they couldn't go without TV. Lance tried his best to contact his dad, Poseidon, but he wasn't getting anything. Amazingly, one of Artemis' hunters agreed to help them. Allura was the best and a good friend of Lance despite the protests of her companions. She agreed to help Lance find his boyfriend.

It was all really irritating. They had just started dating recently and it killed Lance to think that Keith forgot all the feelings he had for him which Lance tried desperately to grow. He had a crush on him since the moment they met, the son of Hades being undeniably attractive and kept Lance on his toes. Where in the Underworld was he, he didn't know. He just knew he missed him. A lot. And was gonna kiss him a lot.

Lance got in contact with Shiro, close mentor and friend of Keith, who went missing with him. He used an Iris message with him since Hera made it impossible for Lance to message Keith. Shiro said they were in....Camp Jupiter.

The heck was Camp Jupiter.

Shiro explained Camp Jupiter was a camp for Demi-gods like the Greeks but Roman instead with a land twice the size and of all ages, with interesting creatures. Shiro explained here he was the son of Jupiter and Keith was the son of Pluto. Lance felt his heart jump when Shiro mentioned Keith. Every time Shiro mentioned Lance, Keith would get all weird. He didn't remember anything and When Shiro tried to help him, Keith would magically become deaf to his words. Lance felt his heart break, but stood strong. He knew where to go.

Lance maneuvered the ship, the Voltron, through the waters at a quick pace. Not too quick, because Hunk got seasick. Suddenly, Lance couldn't breathe and his heart was gone. He saw a beautiful coast with a cave leading to a tunnel. They passed over it and through the mist they managed to see through and behold Camp Jupiter. Shiro was right. It was magnificent. Lance blinked back his tears. Would Keith want to st... no. Don't think. He'll come home.

For some reason, a weird god statue with no arms tried to stop them from entering but with just a few sharp knife insults witty from Pidge, he shut his mouth.

Lance walked slowly, legs shaking. Hunk placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him sweetly. They walked through the camp, purple togas and shirts everywhere and Lance felt self-conscious about his bright orange shirt. Keith was here. Here. Now. After so many months. Shiro had called him before and told him Keith had regained his memories. Lance felt his smile creep to his face. He remembered him.

A woman stopped him. She was stunning, with a black pixie cut and a toga. She had SPQR engrained in her arm. She spoke first,"I am Reya. Descendent of Reyna." Pidge held in their snort. "She glared at Pidge and looked Lance in the eye, being slightly taller. But Lance wasn't looking for her. His eyes traveled everywhere, looking for a familiar mullet hothead. Reya was talking but he couldn't hear a thing. Then his eyes fell on a man with black hair that draped over his shoulders and was walking right next to Shiro, smiling that smile Lance would see in his dreams. Lance didn't move. How could he? Keith was right there, in all his magnificent posture. He got taller. A few inches taller than Lance. Suddenly, his violet eyes met with Lance and he didn't move either. He stopped and Shiro looked up, confused then saw Lance and smiled knowingly. The distance between them wasn't much, a few feet. The crowd that surrounded the strangers noticed how they looked at each other, with hope, love, longing, and wistfulness. Reya was talking, for some reason trying to get Lance's attention, but his eyes were glued to Keith. He had the nerve to smile shyly. Lance felt his heart pound and flutter. Reya glanced between them, gaze hardening. Lance couldn't stand it anymore. He whispered so so quietly,"Gods, Keith.."

Keith stopped smiling and ran forwards, seeing Lance lips move to whisper his name. Lance moved forward too. Reya clenched her fists, coldly watching them reunite. Lance cupped his soft cheeks and didn't hesitate kissing him deeply. Keith's hand reached for him and wrapped around his waist. Lance let go of his face and without breaking apart clutched at his shirt, pulling their bodies together. Then they roamed up and found his long locks, tangling in them. The crowd either gaped or turned away blushing. Reya's cold glare morphed into one of hurt. The unrequited feelings passed from generation to generation.

Keith was the first to pull away only to Yelp as Lance grabbed his shirt and judo flip him to the ground. The crowd gasped loudly as if they were watching a soap opera. Lance panted and placed a foot on Keith's chest,"Don't you ever leave me like that again." Keith look of shock changed to a smile,"I won't. I promise." Lance helped him up and kissed him softly again.

They went home after that. Reya let him go. Keith was right. He never broke his promise. 

This was a request!! Thank you!!