The Boy of the Ocean is the Boy of my Dreams

Keith nervously loosed the tight black tie around his neck. He wore a red collar shirt and a black jacket with less formal combat boots to go with it. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed,"Why can't I ever say no to you..."

FLASHBACK TIME BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHIRO'S FUCKING PERFECT EYELINER------------------------

Keith was sitting on campus on his favorite bench with the wind billowing around him. He had his sketchbook in his hands and he sighed to himself. Silence. And there was nothing there to disturb it. "KEITH!!!"

Until there was.

But Keith wouldn't consider it a disturbance. More like an angelic voice calling to him. Lance. His beautiful crush, Lance. Lance came running behind him and laughed loudly,"Keith!" Keith looked up and quickly hid his drawing of  his blue-eyed companion from his blue-eyed companion. Lance's eyes brightened,"Keith! Were you drawing? Can I see?" Keith shook his head,"No way." Lance pouted,"Pleaseeeeeeee." Keith's cheeks turned a deep red as he thought to himself,"Why can't I ever say no to you." He groaned and opened up his sketchbook to a page where he drew Shiro. His brother stood tall, and his muscles were well defined. The scar over his nose was beautiful and his prosthetic arm shone in the sun in the sketch. Lance squealed,"Keith, this is BEAUTIFUL." Keith turned redder. Lance then put his hands off Keith's shoulders, which Keith didn't even notice he had done, and put his hands on his hips. "This is why I signed you up for the art competition." Keith chuckled lightly then stopped immediately,"You did what?" Lance grinned even more,"You heard me! And you're gonna do it and you're gonna win that first place ribbon." He handed him a flyer and clasped his hands together and fluttered his eyelashes,"Please?"

Keith stared at him,"Fine." He looked at the flyer and it said:

ART COMPETITION

STARTING MONDAY NOV.23 AND ENDING DEC.5

1st Place Winner:$20,000

2nd Place Winner:$10,000

3rd Place Winner:$5,000

SUBMIT YOUR DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS, COMIC, GRAFFITI... ANYTHING!!!

WE WILL HOLD A EXHIBITION AT ALTEA'S THEATRE AND WILL ANNOUNCE WINNERS THERE ON DEC.7!!!\

The theme was what caught Keith's eye.

THEME: A LOVER'S PASSION

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DEPICT YOUR LOVER, CRUSH, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE!!!

Keith gaped,"Nonononono, NO WAY." Lance huffed and crossed his arms, too cute for his own good,"You already said yes." He nervously dropped his hands and bit his lip,"Please?" He said again.

He never could say no to Lance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith fidgeted and wasn't gonna try to make his tie again after trying and looking up videos, how to tie a tie. He looked up at his painting and sighed, smiling a little and a red tint to his cheeks. It was Lance. Beautiful, darling, Lance. He stared at the shark tooth necklace that he wore in the painting and grinned. 

He loved that shark-tooth necklace.

He sighed and glanced at his phone in worry. He had a chat going on with Pidge about very important things.