『prologue』

This is my first time so read with ⚠️ caution⚠️

•✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Daddy" the 2 year old Yuki ran towards her father who was just leaving the house. She ran as fast as her tiny legs could go.

"Baby what are you doing here?" Yuki's Dad asked turning around to see her.

"Daddy whe a wu doin?" Yuki lifted her hands up signifying him to carry her.
[Daddy where are you going]

"Baby, daddy is going away for awhile be a strong girl while I am gone and take care of yourself and your mother for me" her Dad bent to her Height patting her on the head softly careful not to ruin her neatly packed ponytail as her silver hair made it look dazzling.

"A wu comin bak?" Yuki looked like she was about to cry as her silver eyes began to glitter.
[Are you coming back]

"Someday I will be back someday" her Dad hugged her, patting her softly.

"I wov wu daddy" Yuki whispered rubbing her head against his chest. He gently removed her from the hug placing her at arms length.
[I love you daddy]

"I love you too baby now be a good girl and go back to your mother" her Dad stood up.

"Okay daddy bye-bye" Yuki waved as she saw him walking away.

"Bye" her Dad waved back, walking into the forest.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Yuki wait for me" Momo shouted running after 16 year old Yuki.

"You are too slow Momo" Yuki turned around as Momo tried to catch up with her.

"I'm not" Momo frowned as she arranged her raven hair into a ponytail.

"You are too" Yuki smiled.

"I'm not" Momo pouted.

"Where do you think you are going brat" a voice boomed causing Yuki and Momo looked up to see Yuki's dragon master Ryu towering over them his golden eyes Piercing into their soul.

"I want to go to the festival I did all my chores and I asked the mistress if I could go and she said yes" Yuki's silver eyes looked down at her feet as she fiddled with them.

"Who do you work for?" Ryu yelled causing Momo and Yuki to flinch.

"You" Yuki whispered, lowering her head.

"That's right so I determine if you go or not" Ryu said.

"Master please can I go I promise I will be back in time to make dinner" Yuki rubbed her hands together in a pleading manner.

"Please sir" Momo begged.

"Fine... you can go" Ryu sighed, brushing back his blonde hair.

"Thank you sir" Yuki and Momo said in sync.

"Just go" Ryu waved them off as he walked away.

"Okay sir" Yuki and Momo bowed.

Yuki and Momo walked to the festival smiling. The festival was buzzing with people cheering and chanting. Colourful magic lanterns float above their heads with the crowd wearing one type of colourful headband or another. The smell of different types of snacks filled the air.

"Wow Yuki check this out" Momo pulled her into a tent.

"Momo don't drag me- WOW that is amazing" Yuki looked up to see the colourful display of magic from one end of the tent to the other.

"I know right let's check other places" Momo said pulling Yuki away from the tent into the crowd.

Yuki and Momo walked around the festival looking at one magical display or another.

"Momo I am hungry and my feet are killing me" Yuki protested.

"I saw a ramen stall near by....oh there it is" Momo smiled at her friend pointing at a stall. Yuki pulled Momo towards the ramen stall.

"Finally" Yuki groaned sitting down on the stool in front of the stall.

"We'll have a plates of Miso ramen and Shoi ramen please" Momo said sitting down as well.

"Okay" the stall owner said as he turned around pulling out a knife and scallions then began chopping them.

"Yuki do you think your family debt will be paid off soon" Momo said taking a sip of water.

"Yes if they don't end up compiling more debt I will be a free person before my 18th birthday" Yuki smiled. "How is your training or school what do you call it?"

"It's fine, I really wish you could go there with me" Momo sighed.

"Here you go" the stall owner placed 2 bowl of steaming ramen in front of them.

"Thank you" Yuki bowed and started slurping down her ramen.

"How do you intend spend your freedom? " Momo asked causing Yuki to stop eating.

"Hmmm I never really thought about it hmmm I might run a potion store just like my mom" Yuki slowly picked up a piece of nori placing it in her mouth before chewing.

"Cool I will be your supplier 'cause I am taking over my family's businesses" Momo smiled.

"Sure thing Momo we'll always be there for each other" Yuki smiled back.

"Yeah..... Yuki do you know what this needs" Momo blushed.

"What tea?" Yuki rolled her eyes.

"Yes Yuki you know me too well... matcha to be exact" Momo smiled.

"Okay let's go" Yuki said standing up.

"To where?" Momo asked looking at Yuki.

"To find how to get your tea and maybe a watame for me" Yuki smiled walking away.

"Yay" Momo ran after Yuki, jumping on her as she hugged her.

"Okay let's get going" Yuki pulled Momo into the crowd.

The festival was fun but ended sooner than Yuki expected.

"Bye I have to go now" Yuki tried pushed Momo away from her but she didn't bulge.

"Don't go" Momo cried.

"I have to go Momo let go of me" Yuki struggled to get out of Momo's grip.

"But I won't see you until next week Monday" Momo cried.

"Momo you are such a drama queen today is Friday just 2 days of not seeing each other will not kill you" Yuki finally succeeded in getting Momo off her.

"Okay Yuki bye" Momo waved at Yuki who opened a portal.

"Bye" Yuki waved back walking into the portal.

[Hi this is my first written fanfic on BNHA my sister was tired of hearing my stories so I discided to share it I would love constructive criticism on my book and no hate comments on my ships. I'm just trying to make this book at best to my imagination thank you I hope you enjoy - Erichan out✌🏽]

' Bold ' - thoughts
[Italics] - author's note