『 13 』

"Sho do you want to grab a snack?''Yuki asked, walking into his room wearing a multi-colored floral gown.

"Okay we could get cold soba"Shoto smiled as he got up from his bed walking towards her.

"Hmmmm I was thinking of an actual snack"Yuki said fiddling with her fingers.

"What, soba can also be a snack" Shoto said, confused.

no silly that's the only thing you eat '

"Not that sho I meant like mochi, senbei, daifuku, wagashi"Yuki listed as she faced him.

"Hmmmm okay babe what do you want to get?" Shoto smiled leaning towards her.

"Well I know a place you'd love it" Yuki smiled.

"Well lead the way" Shoto gestured her to the door as he got up.

"Okay"Yuki smiled as she opened a portal, locking hands with Shoto then pulling him through it into a cafe, the smell Cocoa, coffee and pastries filled their noses.

"Yuki"Sato waved as he saw her walking towards him, his face stained with flour.

"Sato, I see you took my advice" Yuki smiled.

"Yes and now I am about to open a new Cafe in the next Town and a restaurant here"Sato smiled back as he tossed a dough in the air.

"Sato this is Shoto"Yuki pointed at Shoto as she rested her head on his arm.

"I know the news is everywhere of you becoming a companion for Todoroki" Sato said.

' news we weren't really public how did.... MINA!!!  '

"Okay I will have the kakigori and daifuku"Yuki pointed at the kakigori then daifuku.

"And I will have the same thing"Shoto said looking at the raven haired man

"Thank you"Yuki said as she and Shoto took their orders to the table by the window.

"After this can we go on a personal quest "Yuki suggested.

"Personal quest?"Shoto asked as he looked at her with curiosity hinting in his expression.

' to the grand library and my surprise date you are going to love it I think '

"Yeah I heard about a place well an ancient library actually it contains books of the mysticals and their relationship with each other before the great war"Yuki answered with a big smile on her face.

' I hope that you understand that phoenix aren't all evil '

"Hmmm does it have anything like powerful magic or magical items?" Shoto asked.

' no I'm not sure, it should just be books '

"Noooo I don't know"Yuki said, confused.

"Okay is that how you want to spend our first year anniversary?"Shoto looked at Yuki.

"Is that tod- oh no it is today "Yuki looked up at Shoto.

' oh no I totally forgot '

"I thought you knew" Shoto said.

"Sorry sho we should probably go somewhere better" Yuki suggested.

"Anywhere with you is fun"Shoto complimented.

' Awwwwn sho '

"Oh sho "Yuki's face heated up.

"But first"Shoto brushed his thumb lightly against her upper lip cleaning up the daifuku residue on it causing her to blush even harder.