『 5 』

"We are back," Mina yelled, waving her hands as she walked out of the portal into the parlour where everyone sat doing 1 thing or the other.

"Oh great you brought this weirdo and round face with you" Katsuki grumbled looking at Yuki.

"I have to get started on my potion," Yuki announced walking out of the room.

"KATSUKI did you miss me" Mina said running towards him.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE " Katsuki shouted, lifting his exploding palm up to threaten Mina who didn't seem fazed.

" Mina babe you are back" Eijiro stretched out his arms.

"EI I missed you" Mina ran into his arms hugging him tightly as he kissed her.

"Oh crap, not this again" Katsuki groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Guys do you want to see the new spell I learnt?" Mina asked bringing out her wand from her pouch.

"NO" Katsuki and Ochako yelled, causing Denki to burst out laughing.

"Awwwwn" Mina pouted.

"Don't worry babe I am sure you will get to do it later" Eijiro assured, hugging her.

"Yes I will" Mina smiled.

"And what new spell did you learn, Ochako?" Denki asked.

"You'll see" Ochako smiled "where is Izuku?"

"Deku went on a fucking quest" Katsuki growled.

"Without me" Ochako cried.

"Where is Yuki?" Shoto asked while walking in.

"She will be in the 'ROOM' " Mina said emphasizing the room while banting her eyelashes.

"Okay, thanks," Shoto said, walking away.

He climbed the staircase, walked down the hall and arrived at a big oak door with inscription round the edges.

"Yuki are you done?" Shoto called, opening the door.

"Just give me a minute" Yuki responded lifting her head "and done I just have to pack this up" she packed up her things from the table.

"I have a quest and I will need a strengthen potion as well can you make that ..... well even if you can't there is a book in the library on how to make it" Shoto stated.

' you have a library, wow '

"Okay, I'll be going to the library now" Yuki informed "where is the library?"

"Follow me," Shoto said, walking down the hall until he stopped in front of a door that had the dragon symbol on it. It really looked huge and thick that you might need 2 people to open it.

"Here" Shoto said while opening the door in 1 push to reveal a huge perfectly organized library as the shelves were arranged in a zigzag and the middle had an open space where the chairs and tables were, the windows giving light and air to the room.

"WOW" Yuki gasped, walking into the room.

" Do you like it?"Shoto asked, following her behind.

' like is an understatement I love it'

"Yes it is amazing" Yuki said smiling, she turned around to get a better view of the entire library.

" I'm glad you like it....... it has more than just magic potions ingredients it has spells, history of the great war and some other stuff I can't remember"Shoto said with a soft smile.