『 11 』

Shoto opened his eyes noticing that he was in his room and a bandage wrapped aroun his stomach. He got up suddenly remembering what had happened.

"Yuki"Shoto called as he ran out of his room.

"Woah there you were banged up pretty bad if not for Yuki's weird preservation spell and kana's healing potion you would have been dead"Denki said hands in his pocket as he walked towards Shoto from the hallway.

"Hey icy-hot what really happened on your quest and why didn't you come back with the fucking sword?" Katsuki asked following Denki.

"We were attacked by Phoenixes and how did we get here?" Shoto looked around for Yuki.

"Phoenix" Denki and Eijiro yelled causing everyone to come out of their rooms.

"Yuki casted a spell to call for help" Izuku said walking towards them.

"Where is she?" Shoto asked.

" She is in the infirmary, the spell she casted almost killed her" Izuku answered.

Shoto ran to the infirmary ignoring the yells of his friends when he got there he saw Yuki lying unconscious as Momo cried into her hands.

"She hasn't woken up since she got here. You were showing signs of healing but she didn't show anything" Kana explained.

"Is it really a spell that did all this?" Shoto asked in disbelief.

"Well Yuki did sustain injuries from a previous fights so she was drained but the preservation spell  was too powerful for her even i can't cast that spell without it doing some damages to my body" Kana explained.

"I told her to leave me alone but she chose to stay she chose to sacrifice her life for mine  why she barely knows me" Shoto said almost bursting to tears.

"Maybe you should ask her when she gets up" Momo said, getting up from Yuki's side wiping the tears off her face.

"What if- "Shoto couldn't finish his statement as Momo hugged him.

"She will wake up. She has more things to live for now than before" Momo said into the hug.

"Thanks Momo" Shoto said.

"No problem I have to get going now" Momo smiled before walking out of the room.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

The past few days went by fast with Yuki not showing signs of recovering. As Kana was doing her regular check up she noticed Yuki move, kana looked closer at Yuki as she saw Yuki open her eyes.

"Guys"Kana yelled, running to the living room.

"What?"Katsuki yelled back looking at Kana who was panting heavily.

"It's Yuki she is finally awake"kana said as she tried to catch her breath her statement caused everyone to get up and run to the infirmary.

"YUKI!!!!"Mina yelled bursting through the door causing Yuki to flinch . Everyone appeared almost as soon as Mina did.

"Yuki we thought we lost you" Mina cried, almost jumping on her only to be caught by Eijiro.