『 19 』

"Houmi you look amazing" Yuki's Dad complemented as he offered his hand to Yuki who was coming down the stairs in a beautiful blue gown. Her silver hair was braided into a braid crown.

"Thanks Dad, you look stunning as well"Yuki complimented back. He wore a black tuxedo with his silver hair packed into a ponytail. Her mum wore a black and silver gown with her lilac hair tucked neatly behind her ears.

"Let's get going"her Mum said as she opened a portal, Yuki picked up her gown and walked through it followed by her dad then her mum.

"Wow this is pretty"her Mum said, admiring the decorations.

"We are early" Yuki complained.

"Yes 'cause your father is an officiating minister" her Mum answered.

' why do I feel like a 15 year old attending a family member's wedding '

Yuki opened a book as she sat down to pass time.

"Hey beautiful" Shoto said, bringing her from her book as he sat down beside her.

"Hi" Yuki smiled, noticing his navy blue suit and light blue shirt.

' what a coincidence '

"You look amazing" Shoto smiled.

"You too and my dad is steering at you"Yuki said.

"Well before he finishes let's get out of here" Shoto chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry he wouldn't kill you now" Yuki assured holding Shoto's hand.

"Thanks babe" Shoto smiled.

"Yuki"her Mum called.

"Yes mum"Yuki answered

"Who is this fine young man?" her Mum asked, smiling sweetly.

"Todoroki Shoto ma'am"Shoto offered his hand.

"Oh you are the Shoto my husband plan to kill for breaking my baby's heart" her Mum accepted it.

' Oh goodness mum '

"mum" Yuki snapped.

"I sincerely regret those decisions ma'am"Shoto said looking down at his feet.

"I know so does he, he just wants to rough you up a bit" her mum assured, patting Shoto on the back.

"Thanks ma'am"Shoto said.

"A word of advice don't look him in the eye" her mum whispered.

' What the hell mum stop scaring him '

"Okay ma'am"Shoto nodded slowly.

"There he is...oh hi honey of course you know Shoto" her mum said as she noticed the man in topic heading in their direction.

"N....nice t...to meet you s...s..sir" Shoto stuttered.

"Relax sho" Yuki said.

"Sho?"her Dad questioned.

"Yes we are dating again"Yuki answered.

"Isn't once enough?"her Dad asked.

"Dad"Yuki snapped.

"Honey"her mum smacked her husband on the shoulder.

"What, am I wrong? He already broke her heart once" her Dad protested.

"You gave him a hole through the chest and broke his bones. I think we can call it even" Yuki said in return.

"I noticed we never properly introduced ourselves I'm Aoi and he is Hinote Hada"her mum said as Shoto just bowed in confusion.