『 12 』

Shoto looked at Yuki as she was smiling to herself as she flipped the pages of the book she was reading, her silver hair tucked behind her ears and her sparkling eyes moved from left to right of the book. She wore a white dress and blue knee high boots which she tapped gently on the wooden floor. Shoto loves watching her read. He even usually restocks the library with more books so she won't get bored but he was getting bored, he wanted them to go on an actual date this time.

"Yuki, do you want to go somewhere else?" Shoto asked, dropping his book down in frustration getting up from the chair.

"Where?" Yuki asked as she lifted her eyes from her book looking at Shoto.

"Somewhere fun, you pick"Shoto suggested as she put her book on the table. Yuki thought for a while then got up smiling.

"Okay"Yuki said as she opened a portal pulling Shoto through it, coming out at the other end onto an empty beach. It's sight was peaceful as the golden grains of sand glittered in the sunlight, the sounds of the waves hitting the shore gave a soothing effect.

"Wow the beach is a nice choice"Shoto said leaning in to kiss her.

"Thanks,"Yuki said as she pulled out from the kiss.

"No problem babe"Yuki froze from Shoto's statement.

"What don't you like it?" Shoto grinned.

"No it just that I was caught by surprise"Yuki Felt her face heat up.

"So what do you want to do?"Shoto asked.

"Let's get in the water" Yuki said as she dragged him into the cool sparkling waters.

"Yuki you are truly amazing" Shoto said splashing water on her face.

"Oh oh it is on"Yuki challenged packing her silver hair into a ponytail before opening a portal above him pouring water on him.

"That's cheating"Shoto protested, lifting her up by her waist.

"There were no rules sho so I didn't cheat "Yuki cupped his face in her hand.

"I love you"Shoto said, resting his head on her neck.

"I love you too Shoto"Yuki smiled as they hugged.

' maybe this will last ' Yuki relaxed.

"Wow it's already late we should get back"Shoto said as he dropped Yuki on her feet.

"We should probably get out of the water first"Yuki said, walking away from the sea with Shoto behind her.

"Okay, hold my hand" Yuki said when she was sure they were away from the sea.

"Okay "Shoto said, holding her hand as she teleported them to his room.

"You have become stronger" Shoto complimented.

"What can I say I have a very good teacher" Yuki smiled.

"Yeah kana is pretty good"Shoto nodded

"I should probably be going" Yuki said.

"Wait, I ehem want you to... to stay overnight please"Shoto stuttered.

"Okay"Yuki's face heat up.

"We should probably get changed first" Shoto said as Yuki noticed her wet clothes being transparent and hugging her curves, her silver hair dripping wet.

"Oh thanks"Yuki said as he handed her one of his shirts and then turned around to give her privacy.

"I'm done"Yuki said nervously as she finished drying her hair, turning around to see Shoto sitting on the bed. She walked over to him and he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his laps.