『 Epilogue 』

"Ayaka, Fuyu it's time for breakfast"Shoto called his children who attempted to surprise him but failed as he caught them as they jumped on him.

"No fair daddy you never let us win"Ayaka pouted, folding her arms facing away from her father.

"I promise I will let you win next time"Shoto pulled his red haired daughter into a hug.

"You said that last time"Fuyu looked at his father.

"I promise just tell me next time you are playing" Shoto ruffled his son's white hair as his blue eyes never left Shoto's heterochromic eyes.

"Yes daddy you are no fun"Ayaka tried to push away from the hug.

"Well this time I promise for real just come in for breakfast"Shoto let Ayaka go.

"It's not like it will get cold, it is already cold" Fuyu steered at his father as Ayaka blinked her gray eyes in confusion. Shoto resulted in scooping them up and throwing them over his shoulders carrying them inside.

"There they are"Yuki said as she saw Shoto setting them down on the chair.

"Mummy"Ayaka and Fuyu said in unison, Yuki smiled at them.

"Sho can you please get Haru off me?'' he refused to get down on his own" Yuki sighed, Shoto nodded attempting to pull Haru off her as he just screamed and wailed till Shoto gave up.

"Haha daddy met his match" Ayaka laughed.

"I don't think he will let mum go"Fuyu slurped his soba.

"Haru dear let mummy go"Yuki gently rubbed his face.

"No no"Haru held her tightly.

"Haru come and eat"Shoto gestured him to come.

"No bad daddy"haru shook his head causing Ayaka and Fuyu to burst out laughing.

"I'm not bad"Shoto protested.

"Bad bad daddy"Haru snapped at Shoto.

"Sorry baby daddy won't take you away from me"Yuki kissed his cheek as Ayaka and Fuyu continued laughing, Shoto sat there watching everything.

"Bye daddy and mummy"Ayaka waved as she jumped down from her chair as she finished eating.

"Where are you going Aya?"Shoto asked looking up from his food.

"To Katsuya's I have a playdate with him"Ayaka explained.

"A date"Shoto exclaimed as that was the only thing he heard.

"Sho she said playdate"Yuki set Haru down, he had finally given up.

"Why is she going by herself?"Shoto looked at Yuki who shrugged.

"I can go myself"Ayaka boasted.

" No Aya you can't wait.... Bakugo Katsuya" Shoto realized who she was talking about "I am coming with you"

"Daddy"Ayaka protested.

"Aya your father is going with you whether you like it or not"Yuki frowned"where are you going Fuyu?"

"Izumi is coming over mum"Fuyu picked Haru up.

"Okay have fun Aya"Yuki waved at her daughter as Shoto picked her up on his shoulders walking out of the house.

"Mummy, I want apu"Haru demanded.

"Calm down baby I don't want you to swallow the seed like last time"Yuki sliced an apple.

"Tenku mummy "Haru said as Yuki placed a bowl of sliced apples in his front.

"Mum" Fuyu called.

"Yes baby"Yuki smiled.

"Do you think I will be able to catch up with Aya, Katsuya and izumi"Fuyu played with his hands looking at his feet.

"Yes dear "Yuki bent to his height.

" Because I have been unable to change into a dragon or Phoenix, maybe I am a Normie"Fuyu cried.

' Fuyu you act so strong in front of your dad and sister but you are hurting on the inside '

"Fuyu baby maybe you are just a late bloomer like me" Yuki hugged him.

"Late bloomer?" Fuyu asked, wiping his tears.

"Yes when I was younger I didn't get my powers until I was 8 "Yuki smiled as she brushed his fringe "Even if you are a Normie Fuyu mummy and daddy will still love you so will your brother and sister"

"Bwig bworder " Haru yelled.

"See Haru cares, now get up with pride Todoroki Fuyu and prepare for your playdate"Yuki got up.

"Yes mum "Fuyu smiled"thank you mum"

"Don't sweat it" Yuki blew a kiss to her son.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Papi"Ayaka yelled hugging Enji.

"Hey kid"Enji said, walking in.

"You are late"Shoto growled.

" I got held up on the way here"Enji explained.

"I don't care"Shoto looked uninterested walking into the dinning room as Fuyu mirrored Shoto's expression following Shoto behind.

"Hi"Yuki waved to Enji as she set the table.

"Yuki"Enji bowed.

"Mummy that man is scary"Haru pointed at Enji causing Shoto and Fuyu to burst out laughing.

' oh my, Haru '

"Haru that is your grandfather"Yuki tried not to laugh.

"But I already have a grandpa I don't need another"Haru folded his arms as Fuyu fell down laughing.

"Haru you will normally have 2, 1 from me and another from daddy"Yuki explained holding back her laughter.

"Mummy's own is okay Daddy's own too scary"Haru hugged Yuki, she sighed and gently kissed the top of his head.

"Have you considered smiling?"Fuyu asked with Shoto practically whizzing.

' at least Shoto is no longer scared of being a terrible father '

" Papi, did you get my gift?" Ayaka smiled.

"Yes it was a very beautiful lizard"Enji nodded, Yuki bursted into laughter.

"It was a dragon papi"Ayaka stormed out frowning.

"Mummy see scary man is bad he made Aya cry"Haru frowned causing everyone to laugh.

' this is the best family I could ever ask for I love everyone of them '

[The end. Finally authorchan. what. Nothing ehem stay tuned for kana's story. That was my line. I said it first anyways thanks for reading my story I hope you enjoyed it *authorchan and Yuki bows*. Be free to ask me anything. All questions will answer as best as authorchan can please no hate comments or strange questions. Once again thank you( ꈍᴗꈍ) - Erichan out✌🏽]