『 2 』

Yuki woke up from her sleep to the sound of banging on her door. Half-conscious, she sprung up from her bed.

Consciousness crept over her as she noticed the rays of sunlight that lit up her room.

The banging never stopped.

'who the hell is that'

Yuki swung her legs out of bed. The floor was cool on her bare soles as she made her way downstairs to the door.

She opened the door to a tall, perfectly heterochromic eyes, dual colored haired man, it was so mysterious how the scar on his eye complimented his look. He was dressed in a smart navy-blue suit and a white shirt.

"And you are?......." Yuki trailed off.

"Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" he responded offering his hand.

"Yuki just Yuki" Yuki accepted his hand "you can come in"

"so..... when do I start" Yuki said shutting the door after Shoto.

"Now actually, do you know a teleportation spell?" Shoto asked.

"Kind of" Yuki nodded.

"So take us to the todoroki Manor that is where you'll be working from in the meantime" Shoto said.

"O....... okay" Yuki stuttered.

' shit isn't that where his band all recide '

Yuki waved her wand opening a portal.
"After you" Yuki gesture Shoto to the portal as soon as he walked through the portal Yuki let out a frustrated groan. She took out a pen and paper and wrote.

' Mum
I have gone.I'll see you whenever I get a chance to visit you.
Love Yuki '

Yuki took a deep breath as she walked through the portal only to be hit on the head by a book.

"awwwwww" Yuki groaned rubbing her head.

' what the hell was that....oh it's just a book '

"COME BACK HERE DEKU" an ash blonde with spikey hair yelled.

"K.....k...kacchan " a greenette stuttered dodging everything the ash blonde threw at him.

"Deku fight me you coward" the ash blonde yelled.

"Kacchan let's not do it" the greenette said
"Shut up nerd" the ash blonde yelled again.

' is this the todoroki Manor? everything is in a mess wow that Blondie need to chill what is he doing to that poor greenette now '

"What is going on here" Shoto yelled looking at the mess.

"Bakubro's companion witch quit on him again" a red head answered.

"Companion witch?" Yuki questioned.

"Yes a witch that devotes their lives to help mysticals like dragons, Griffin and so on" Shoto explained, Yuki mouthed the word "oh"

"If she is his companion why did she quit isn't this stuff like a commitment" Yuki asked.

"Well katsuki is well.....a bit difficult to understand" Shoto explained trying to find the best way to put it, Yuki nodded.

"So she broke up with him" Yuki added.

"Yes" the red head answered " I am Kirishima Eijiro by the way"

"Yuki"

"Kaminari Denki " another blonde appeared out of nowhere.

"I knew you were familiar you are Mina's witch friend" Eijiro said.

"Yup" Yuki answered.

' I don't think we have ever met '

"So you also know Ochako" the greenette asked after getting away from the spikey ash blonde.

' ah you must be Ochako's lover boy '

"Yes that means you must be midoriya Izuku " Yuki said.

"Yes you can just call me Izuku" Izuku said.

"And I Eijiro"

"Denki will also be fine"

"And Mr grumpy pants over there you can just call him kat-"

"Don't you dare, we are not close so just call me Bakugo or more suitably future dragon Lord" Katsuki yelled cutting Eijiro off.

"Bakugou is just fine thank you" Yuki said her eyes narrowed.

"Katsuki don't be a sour loser" Denki grinned.

"What the fuck did you just call me" Katsuki yelled.

"Don't  mind him he is just sad" Denki faced Yuki.

" I'm not sad" Katsuki yelled.

' why do you yell so much '

"But your girlfriend just broke up with you" Yuki said.

"She didn't break up with me" Katsuki yelled.

' she definitely did '

"Well.....it looks like she did" Denki folded his arms.

"Bakubro do you need a drink I need a drink"  Eijiro said preventing Katsuki from speaking.

"I don't need a drink" Katsuki groaned.

"Bakubro let's go to froppy's for a drink"Eijiro suggest hanging his hand on Katsuki shoulder who just growled in response Denki nodded as well.

"Let's all go"Denki cheered Yuki opened a portal to froppy's.

[ This chapter is short I know there was no inspiration I hope I do better in the next chapters *bows* ( ◜‿◝ )- Erichan out✌🏽]