『 22 』

Shoto took a deep breath as he looked around everyone had gotten here all taking their seats waiting for his plan.

"We have gotten news on the next attack" Shoto informed.

"When?" Izuku asked.

"It may come short noticed but it's tomorrow"Shoto looked at all of them.

"How did you get to know?"Kana asked.

"We have someone who helped us lure them out "Shoto answered.

"We need a plan"Izuku said, opening a map.

"Yeah we can't go charging at them"Katsuki agreed.

"Wow"Kana smiled.

"What?"Katsuki asked, looking at her.

"Katsuki, you used your head for the first time"Kana laughed.

"What" Katsuki yelled.

"Katsuki, Kana focus"Shoto called their attention to the map.

"Okay why don't Izuku handle crusty, I'll handle blonde psycho, you handle burnt steak, Katsuki handle split personalities and Eijiro and Denki handle foggy"Kana suggested as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yes I agree with Kana we should split them up then take them out one by one"Mina said.

"Yeah but that psycho is always after izu"Ochako added.

"Yes Ochako but I have an ace up my sleeve and you should probably assist Izuku as his companion the Phoenix he is going to fight power is destruction"kana looked at Ochako.

"Yes so should the rest of you" Shoto lifted his eyes from the map.

"Expect Yuki if she is there it will be distracting"Eijiro said as Denki nodded in agreement.

"I agree and one more thing Dabi is now on our side"Shoto looked at the map again.

"Oh so he was your informant"Mina gasped.

"Yes"Shoto nodded.

"Great, that makes it easier"Kana added.

"This is where they are going to attack"Shoto pointed to a place on the map.

"So we should probably split them up here"kana pointed to another place on the map not far from where Shoto pointed.

"Let's defeat Shigaraki for good"Izuku said, earning a nod from everyone.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Change of plans guys I will take Shigaraki, Kana will take Toga, Denki will take twice and you guys take that Nomu"Izuku whispered pointing at the huge demon like creature " I will help you after I defeat Shigaraki"

"We don't need your help Deku"Katsuki growled"Now let's go burst up some asses" Izuku nodded as Katsuki and the others disperse.

Katsuki ran into the place aiming his exploding palm at the demonic creature.

"Izuku"Himiko yelled as she tried to stab him, which he dodged.

"I have missed you did you miss me, well you obviously don't. Maybe it's that companion of yours I will kill her for us "Himiko charged at Izuku with her knife.

"Jeez bitch you really have it twisted up there" Izuku dodged her knife as the magic faded out to reveal kana.

"Where is Izuku?"Himiko yelled, charging at kana, almost hitting her with a spell.