『 14 』

"Who the hell does he think he is?"Yuki said to herself as she walked down the street to a familiar store.

"Hey Momo"Yuki greeted.

"Hey Yuki, what's wrong?."Momo asked, noticing her red and swollen eyes.

"I got into an argument with Shoto"Yuki said, almost breaking into tears.

"Oh Yuki dear"Momo hugged Yuki.

"I tried to tell him but he called my kind monsters "Yuki cried.

"Dear dear don't cry"Momo patted Yuki softly to comfort her.

"I tried to get him to talk about his dad but it only ended in him calling me his property like I am his slave"Yuki cried.

"Yuki dear I am sure he doesn't mean that and he only said it because of how angry he was at that moment so don't cry"Momo comforted as she wiped Yuki's eyes then the bell rang indicating that someone had entered.

"Hi Kyouka"Momo greeted.

"Hi Momo"a purple haired girl greeted as she walked into the store.

"Hi Momo" a voice said but there was no one there.

' who said that '

"Hi Tooro, what can I get for you today" Momo asked.

"Do you have a spell book that has something on how to reverse an invisible spell"the voice asked.

"No but Yuki, do you know any spell?"Momo asked Yuki, shaking her head in response, looking down.

"Wait Yuki, as in Yuki Todoroki's girlfriend?"Kyouka said.

"I thought they were engaged"Tooro added.

' No I don't think we'll get to that point well after this incident '

"No, I am just his companion"Yuki said, still looking down.

"Ohhh"Tooro said, realizing she was on a sensitive topic.

' I just want to go home I mean I want to go to mom's she'll know what to do '

"Being invisible requires a very ancient and Powerful spell how did you come across such a spell?"Yuki asked

"Well it's ancient sphinx magic and my companion gave me the spell book I just didn't have enough power to cast the spell as at then so it backfired on me while learning the spell"Tooro explained.

"And for 2 year she has become the famous invisible witch"Kyouka said.

' I feel like I'm going to break down in tears any moment from now '

"I have to get going see you guys later "Yuki said as she walked towards the door waving as she walked out not waiting for any reply.

' I don't feel like using my magic what an anniversary '

"Yuki"a voice called causing Yuki to turn around.

"Hey Tsu"Yuki greeted as she saw Tsuyu behind her.

"You seem to be lost in thought. I hope you are alright"Tsuyu said with concern.

"I'm fine Tsu "Yuki lied, giving Tsuyu a fake smile.

"Okay see you guys later this evening"Tsuyu waved walking away from Yuki.

' oh I booked Tsu's today to celebrate my confession to Shoto if he takes it well or just to drown my sorrows if he doesn't take it well 'Yuki continued walking down the street until she stopped when she realized that she was lost.