『 17 』

Yuki flipped through the pages of her book carefully running her finger over the words, the book was intriguing it was hard to put the book down even after hearing the door open.

"Houmi" Ayama called as she walked into the store, her wine dress matching with her wine hair which she let flow in the wind.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"Yuki answered, begrudgingly looking up from her book.

"I need a potion that helps with plant growth"Ayama said.

"Isn't there a spell for that?" Yuki said, placing her book on the counter.

"Yeah but the spell will affect the magical herb"Ayama said.

"Ok so you just need fertilizer and that is not a potion and I also don't sell that, you can get them down town"Yuki stated.

"Houmi I would like to invite you to I and Fuji's union next week by the waterfall away from town by the ruined Phoenix temple"Ayama said.

' union... oh she means wedding she is so funny '

"Ayama I know that you don't want to have other mysticals there but there is already a law that supports us so there is nothing to be scared of"Yuki assured.

"I know, just that not all of them have accepted it yet so I want to avoid those people "Ayama explained. Yuki could sense fear in her voice.

' I understand I too want to avoid some certain people '

"Okay"Yuki nodded.

"I will be going now"Ayama said, walking towards the door.

"Bring a new set of herbs next time you come"Yuki said.

"Okay"Ayama said as she walked out the door.

' I wonder how Shoto is doing oh sho why am I still thinking of you I tried so hard to forget you but I can't you have probably moved on by now so should I '

"What are you thinking about?"Dabi asked, bringing Yuki back from her thoughts to see the scarred man.

"What is a wanted man doing here?"Yuki asked, ignoring his question.

"I came to tell you something"Dabi said.

"You have finally ditched those assholes yay "Yuki smiled.

"No Shoto is looking for you "Dabi said with a straight face.

' he is '

"He just realized, how sweet"Yuki said as sarcasm laced her voice.

"Well he realized over 2 months ago and yes that was immediately you left"Dabi informed.

"Ditching those assholes would have been better news" Yuki sighed, folding her arms.

"Houmi, I know that you are happy knowing that he still loves you" Dabi stated.

"You can't love someone and hate their kind at the same time" Yuki said.

' wtf am I saying '

"Houmi you should know that Shoto's childhood was not only ruined by that bastard but a phoenix also had a part"Dabi said looking at her.

"How?"Yuki asked.

"He and his mother were once attacked by a phoenix he fought back with his fireside and won but his mother feared and hated him more that is why he rarely visits her"Dabi explained.

"Okay but how do you know all this?"Yuki asked confused as to how he knew what Shoto hadn't even told her.

"I just know" Dabi snapped.