『 4 』

Yuki was woken up by the sudden harshness of the sunlight as Shoto opened the curtains.

"You were supposed to be awake 5 hours ago it's almost midday" Shoto snapped.

"Have you not heard of hangovers? " Yuki groggily replied, pulling the covers over her head.

"Yes I know what a hangover is and I'd have you to know that I have a high tolerance level of alcohol " Shoto said yanking the covers off her "And you didn't even drink last night unless those few sips you took gave you a hangover"

' does he think my alcohol tolerance is low it may not be as high as yours but it certainly isn't that low '

"Well you have a job to do now I need an energy potion by afternoon " Shoto said walking out of her room.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Yuki's scream was muffled by her pillow.

Yuki groggily walked out of her room to a sight of half naked boys revealing their perfectly toned abs and broad chest.

"Morning Yuki" Denki greeted half asleep.

"Morning Yuki" Eijiro echoed.

"M.... morning ggguys" Yuki stuttered with her face flustered.

' I didn't plan for this '

"Yuki what is wrong?" Izuku asked "your face is all red"

"Nothing" Yuki brought her hand to her flustered face.

"Here" Shoto handed a scroll to her.

"What is this?" Yuki asked as she took and opened the scroll.

"List of ancient dragon spells for you to study " Shoto explained.

' wow powerful magic '

"But aren't this like difficult spells to cast?" Yuki asked, lifting her eyes to look at Shoto.

"The last high level witch that was here could cast those" Katsuki bragged.

"What happened to her?" Yuki asked lifting her brows.

"She quit" Denki busted out laughing the others joined well as usual except Shoto.

" She must have been very powerful" Yuki said.

" She was...... well she still is but she couldn't stand kacchan anymore so she quit despite been his companion" Izuku analysed.

' oh she was the companion the blondie was angry about '

"What is her name?" Yuki asked looking at Katsuki who was halfway across the room already.

"Kana" Eijiro stated.

"I think he really liked her" Denki chipped in.

"Knowing kacchan he think she is strong head, annoying and most likely a dumbass" Izuku explained.

"Oh" Yuki whispered nodding her head in confusion.

"Don't get Izuku wrong that is the best way he can describe her" Eijiro explained.

' that must have been a toxic relationship'

"Okay" Yuki nodded.

"So get started on the spells" Shoto instructed.

"Sure... I need to get a few more magical supplies" Yuki answered.

"Okay" Shoto sighed.

"See you guys later" Yuki waved opening a portal to the market and walking through it.

'Finally free Momo should have a lot of magical herbs she is handling the supply chain like a Mafia but a good one that is a witch' Yuki giggled heading straight to Momo's magical supplies.

"Hey" Yuki waved as she walked into the store.

"Hey dear sooo how is walking for the Todoroki Shoto like spill it" Mina asked excitedly waving her hands.

' I just met him yesterday Mina what the hell '

"It okay I guess" Yuki answered nonchalantly as she walked around looking for the right herbs to pick.

"Okay....... okay it is not just okay you have to tell me everything" Mina said eagerly waiting for her reply.

"Yuki you don't have to tell her anything" Momo said earning a nod from Yuki.

"Do you guys know anyone by the name Kana?" Yuki asked.

"Oh they told you about her" Ochako said.

"From what I have seen she is the only person who has put the great and mighty Bakugou Katsuki in his place they were unstoppable she was his backbone if only he actually told her exactly how he feels maybe she wouldn't have left him" Mina explained.

" yeah she lasted longer than all his other witch companions" Ochako added.

" I heard that she was in town no wonder bakugou is no longer on a rampage" Momo said causing the girls to burst out laughing.

' I am still confused the relationship was it not toxic or Katsuki doesn't know how to express his feelings ' Yuki shrugged at her thoughts.

" Hey Ochako aren't you Izuku's companion why don't you stay at the Todoroki Manor" Yuki asked.

"I have to train well as a witch companion you have to build up your power in order to be useful to your mystical companion like heal them after a quest or during a fight which in that case you need to be very powerful and fast to prevent your mystical companion from dying " Ochako explained.

"And how do you do that?" Yuki asked.

"Hmmm does someone want to be someone's witch companion?" Mina asked almost yelling from excitement.

"Well you have to find a master to train you" Ochako explained ignoring Mina's annoying giggling.

"Do you want to be a witch companion?" Momo asked.

"I don't know" Yuki shrugged.

"You could be Shoto's " Mina said banting her eyelashes.

"Get out of my face" Yuki used her hand to shove Mina's face away "I need to get this supplies and go" Yuki grab a bag of magical supplies and placed 20 silver coins on the counter.

"No it's on the house" Momo handed them back to her.

"I can't ta-"

"Shhhh it okay you have done so much for me that this is the only way I can think of repaying you so just take it besides a few little bags of magical supplies can't affect my business" Momo said cutting Yuki off.

"You mean your empire" Ochako added as Yuki nodded in agreement.

"But she only took one bag" Mina muttered scratching her head in confusion.

"She means Yuki will constantly be getting free bags of magical supplies" Ochako explained to the confused Mina.

"Yo Yuki let's go together I too have to be with my companion aren't you coming Ochako Yuki is giving us a free ride" Mina yelled as Yuki opened a Portal.

"Bye " Ochako, Mina and Yuki all waved at Momo before walking into the portal.

"Bye guys" Momo waved back as the bell rang indicating that someone had entered.

"Welcome to Momo's magical supplies what can I get you" Momo smiled as Kana walked in.

"Nothing much just your love" kana smiled back walking towards the counter.

"Oh Kana "Momo sighed stretching out her arms to hug her.

"It has been a while" Kana replied, hugging her.

"Are you back for real this time" Momo asked, pulling out from the hug.

"Yeah permanently" kana nodded.

"Oh good 'cause we all missed you" Momo hugged Kana again.

[to Yuki not going plus ultra on the drinks (⌐■-■). Wrong chapter. Thanks ehem let go to the next chapter (ಠ_ಠ)☞☆゚.*・。゚ - Erichan out✌🏽]