『 3 』

Tsu's place is as rowdy as usual, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the air and the sound of cups clicking, people cheering and chattering.

They managed to get a table with most of the boys drinking and Yuki poking at her food.

"Kappa fill me up" Katsuki yelled waving his cup at Tsuyu.

"What is wrong?" Izuku asked .

"Huh" Yuki answered, looking up from her food.

"You have been poking at your food for a while now what's bothering you?" Izuku gave her a soft smile.

' It is not like you'll understand if I told you that I was a phoenix you guys will try to kill me because you people have been brainwashed to believe phoenixes are traitors and I just have to act like it is fine when clearly it is not '

"How is working with Shoto like?" Yuki asked trying to hide her fear.

"Well..... it's not bad beneath the cold demeanor he is actually warm" Izuku answered.

"Okay" Yuki nodded.

"So YUKI what can you do aside opening Portals" Katsuki asked stressing her name

' are you looking for a fight Blondie '

" Well I can make healing potion, energy boosting potion,speed potion and basic spells" Yuki answered.

"Basic spells a portal opening spell is not a basic spell you have to be a high level witch to be able to cast that spell" Izuku pointed out.

' yeah but there are higher levels than that spells I can't cast yet or else it'll kill me '

"Yeah Mina said that you are a high level witch without a cauldron" Eijiro said nonchalantly, Katsuki scoffed almost choking on his drink causing the rest of the boys to break out laughing well except Shoto who looked uninterested in what they were discussing.

'of course Mina will say that ' Yuki blushed from embarrassment.

"Yes" Yuki admitted.

"So why don't you have a cauldron?" Denki asked giggling.

"I sold it off to repay a debt " Yuki explained, earning a glance from Shoto, it seems she had caught his interest.

"How can a cauldron pay off a debt? " Katsuki gave her a questioning look.

"Well that pot has been in my family for over a century I think and it was worth 5000 gold coins or so" Yuki explained causing Katsuki and the other to spit out their drinks.

"5000 what?" Izuku exclaimed.

"How did your debt get to that point?" Shoto asked looking at Yuki.

' well it's not technically my debt more like my father's family they drove my mother to bankruptcy a bunch of selfish people that's what they are '

"Well I was a slave" Yuki half lied she was a slave and that was not the reason for the debt in fact that is how she was able to pay it off to an extent before selling her family's cauldron

"Well I didn't use all the money to pay off the debt I still had 100 gold coins left which I gave 70 gold coins to my mom and use 20 gold coins to buy magical supplies and currently have 10 gold coins left" Yuki analysed

"You would have to be born a slave and would have to accumulate a debt of an average of 990 silver coins monthly for 21 years" Izuku muttered. [ yes I calculated it ]

"Which is highly impossible right?" Denki said with the last part sounding like a question looking at Katsuki who shrugged while chugging down his drink.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you" Denki asked.

"22" Yuki answered

"You are our age" Izuku said.

"Yep" Yuki nodded taking a sip of her drink

' this questions are getting to personal who am I kidding they have been personal from the start '

"Yuki..... Yuki" Izuku called.

"Hum yes" Yuki answered.

"You zoned out" Denki stated.

Yuki mouthed the word 'oh'

'shoto seems to be observing me while Izuku is curious Denki hmmmm seems pretty cool Eijiro and Katsuki look like they are best friends well that's the only person Katsuki let touch him'

The boys continued questioning Yuki until Shoto finally spoke again.

"Let's go back before Katsuki gets any more drunk" Yuki turned looking at Katsuki who looked like he was going to pass out he wasn't the only one who was drunk all of them will clearly have a hangover tomorrow well except Yuki she knew not to go plus ultra on the drinking she barely even touched her drink.

Yuki took her wand and opened a portal back to the todoroki Manor.

[1 gold coin=50 silver coins. The lowest coins were bronze sorry I couldn't think of anything else ehem another short chapter sorry *bows hitting head on the ground* ರ_ರ - Erichan out✌🏽]