『 1 』

The blazing midday sun shone relentlessly on Yuki as she gathered supplies for her magic potions. Yuki looked at her list then at the busy street, she sighed before walking into the crowd with a basket. Now that she had fully gotten everything on her list all she needs now is a cauldron to brew her potion.

"Maybe I can lend Momo's" she said to herself as she wiped the sweat off her face taking in a deep breath.

"__Yuki"

"Huh" Yuki lifted her head up, looking for who called her when she turned back she saw Tsuyu one of her close friends.

"Tsu" Yuki smiled.

"I said where are you headed?" Tsuyu asked.

"Oh.. I am going to Momo's..... you" Yuki said.

"I am going to the market for supplies for my inn" Tsuyu lifted her list.

"Okay see you later" Yuki waved Tsu goodbye as she headed to Momo's, on getting in front of the house she heard a loud explosion.

'Mina'

Opening the door carefully to be greeted by a large blast of smoke.

"Yuki!!!!!" Her pink haired friend Mina yelled with excitement.

"Mina" Yuki growled as her face was covered in soot.

"Why are you here?" Mina asked wiping off the soot from Yuki's face.

"I was about to ask you the same thing" Yuki responded lifting an eyebrow.

"My cauldron exploded so I came to borrow one Momo's ..... you?" Mina tilted her head in curiosity removing her hand from Yuki's face.

" I came also to borrow Momo's cauldron since I don't have any" Yuki said mumbling the last part.

"Okay" Mina said skipping inside the house
Yuki walked in to see Momo.

"Hi Momo" Yuki waved at Momo.

"Hi" Momo waved back " Yuki can you brew an energy potion?" Momo gave a suspicious smile as she picked up spell books littered all over the table.

' you know I can Momo what are you planning '

"Yes.....why" Yuki answered.

"A friend of mine is looking for a witch that can brew an energy potion and I, Mina,Ochako, Tooro and Kyouka don't know how to" Momo explained arranging her books.

' but you're more powerful than I am Momo '

"Yuki how are you a high level witch and you don't have a cauldron?" Mina asked as she stirred the potion.

"I sold mine" Yuki whispered.

"WHY"Mina and Momo said almost yelling.

"I needed the money" Yuki said in a sad tone.

' I am sorry Momo I know I am supposed to tell you before I sold my cauldron but I knew you would offer me the money and I don't want to be a burden to you '