『 15 』

"She must still be angry"Shoto said to himself as he shut her room door after meeting an empty room.

"Shoto, Yuki never came home yesterday?" kana asked.

"Yes I know" Shoto growled.

"Why?" Mina asked, walking into the hallway.

"We got into an argument and I said that she was mine but Yuki took it as me calling her my slave all because she took his side" Shoto explained.

"You said what"Mina and Kana yelled.

"I didn't mean it" Shoto said.

"Do you know where she would be" Kana asked.

"I don't know... oh Momo" Shoto said, noticing Momo walking in.

"Yuki isn't here either"Momo asked with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Yes what's wrong?" Shoto asked.

"She isn't at my place or her mom's"Momo explained.

"What?"everyone yelled.

"I searched everywhere I couldn't find her"Momo bursted into tears.

"Don't worry Momo we'll find her"Mina hugged her.

"Where last did you see her?"Shoto asked with worry written all over his face.

"She left my store..... I was busy.... I couldn't ask her where she was going " Momo tried to say in between her sobbing.

"Momo breathe.... relax" Mina patted Momo on the back trying to calm her.

"She was feeling down. I was going to cheer her up but she left in a hurry and I thought she was going to be a froppy's but she wasn't there" Momo explained, trying to calm her sobbing down.

"I'm sorry Momo it is my fault I shouldn't have gotten angry I shouldn't have vented my anger on her" Shoto said as his voice hinted guilt.

" Where should we look for her?" Kana asked.

"I don't know Yuki wouldn't go anywhere else but my place or her mom's she doesn't have anywhere to go. what if she was kidnapped or... no no it's not possible"Momo said crying even harder causing everyone to come out of their rooms.

"We'll find her"Kana assured.

"How?"Momo cried.

"I know someone who finds people"Izuku said, raising his hand, causing all eyes to be on him.

"Who?"Shoto asked as hope hinted in his voice.

"Shinso Hitoshi"Izuku said.

"The Naga bounty Hunter?"Katsuki yelled.

"Yes, he is the best" Izuku answered.

"But wait, doesn't bounty Hunters look for runaway slaves"Kana asked.

"Yes but he does more than that he found Mina when she got lost in the forest remember guys"Izuku answered.

"Oh that's the guy he was really pricey" Mina exclaimed.

"Yeah"kana nodded.

"Do you know where he would be?"Momo asked.

"I'll go find him"Izuku answered.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"What does the great Todoroki need me for?" the purple haired Hitoshi smiled as he appeared out of nowhere.

"I need to find someone"Shoto said, standing up from his seat.

"Okay"Hitoshi smiled.

"I know that you find anyone for a price"Shoto said.