『 18 』

"Hey Yuki"Shoto waved nervously.

"Hey Shoto"Yuki smiled and waved back.

" You look stunning "Shoto complimented.

" Thanks you are not too bad yourself"Yuki smiled weakly.

"Yuki, I am sorry for what happened between us. I shouldn't have let my past cloud my judgement of you "Shoto said as sadness hinted in his voice.

' I already know Shoto. I already know '

"I am really sorry Yuki. I wish I could take back all what I said but I can't"Shoto whispered, lowering his face.

' me too '

"I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you"Shoto said.

"Yuki"Shoto called in a sad tone seeing that Yuki wasn't responding.

"Shoto I don't know what to say"Yuki said as she averted her eyes.

"Okay I understand"Shoto said sadly.

"But I have forgiven you"Yuki said, looking back at him.

"Thank you Yuki"Shoto smiled weakly.

"No problem"Yuki smiled back.

"If you don't mind, can I have this dance?"Shoto stretched his hand towards her.

"No, I don't mind at all,"Yuki said, accepting his hand as he pulled her to the dance floor.

"I missed you "Shoto whispered into her ears as they glided across the dance floor.

' I missed you too '

"I know we might not return to the way we were but I want to tell you that I still love you"Shoto said, causing Yuki to freeze.

' I already knew that but him saying it makes me feel better '

"Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable "Shoto said, Yuki just shook her head in response.

"Will I be able to see you again?"Shoto asked when the music came to an end as they stopped dancing.

"I'll come to visit Mina and Ochako so I will see you then" Yuki said.

"Yuki they have all moved out"  Shoto scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, so you are the only one here"Yuki said.

"Kind of" Shoto nodded.

"Sorry I would have loved to invite you over to my house but I stay with my parents and my father will actually kill you this time if he sees you again" Yuki said.

"I can risk it"Shoto smiled as they walked to the buffet table.

"No thank you, I can't"Yuki shook her head.

"Here"Shoto handed her a drink.

"Thanks" Yuki accepted the drink.

"Don't worry, this is just a little of what I need to do to make it up to you"Shoto said before taking a sip from the drink.

"Well you can come over to my store and then there is this wedding next week"Yuki suggested, dropping her half empty cup on the table.

"Okay I'll see you the day after tomorrow" Shoto said, giving Yuki a bow.

"Bye" Yuki waved.

"Bye" Shoto waved back, walking away.

"Yuki seems like things are going well with you and Shoto" Momo grinned walking towards Yuki.