Author's Note

***

_________

Welcome to Drake!

Why, hello there. 

So first thing's first. This is the third book in my Thornton Boys series. Each book focuses on a separate romance, however there is an overarching plot running throughout the entire series and so it really goes without fucking saying - if you haven't read the first two books this one will not make sense. Read Chord and Penn first if you haven't already, then meet me back here. This one won't make sense as a stand-alone. At all. 

Now that that's out of the way, let's get straight to it!

At the end of Penn, shit went down. Drake picks up around a week after the events of the labyrinth, and I don't wanna give away too much here but I promise you there is such a good fucking angle in this story. I've kept the book description a bit vague so as not to spoil anything but you're reading this, so I assume you're in the Thornton Boys for the long haul, so for you, I will say the following:

- You've known Drake for a while now, you know things about him already. Don't forget what you know, but remember there's still plenty you don't know. I'm excited for you getting to know D better now.

- As for Shay, you barely know her at all. Her backstory really interests me, and while it won't dominate most of this book like Penn's backstory dominated the beginning of Penn, I'm super excited about it. Hope you enjoy.

- I guess you could call this one an 'enemies to lovers'. Drake and Shay had a thing, but he hates her now. That's where we're at. Shits gonna happen, bombs are gonna be dropped, and there's one bomb in particular up my sleeve that I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT for. I will advise when it's coming because it'll come out of no where and I hope it makes you scream (in a good way of course lol) That said...