Part 18

After almost a year...I'ma write again. Sorry y'all.

Me and Mikayla got to the rink and saw the boys already inside. "Yurrr!" I said as I approached the boys taking a sip of water out my water bottle." They we're putting their skates on and Mikey looked up "I know you ain't bring a whole water bottle-" he stated, laughing at me.

"Look. I'm a fat bitch, I get tired quick and need water. And you got me fucked up if you think I'ma put my face near that dirty ass water fountain!" I said rolling my eyes, sitting down to put my skates on too. "where yo li friend at?" Jalen said, looking at Mikey and laughing. "Paying for his ticket. And don't start no shit cause on God I'll drag allayall outta here by the hair on yo head and beat you outside." Jalen threw his hands up in defense. "Chill li bit!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. The boys went to skate and Dior walked up. "Dior, don't start no shit. No shit talking, nunnadat!" I said when he sat beside me. "Look. Long as they don't start no shit, won't be no shit." I rolled my eyes and looked at Mikayla and Mikey skating together, smiling because she looks like she's finally genuinely happy.

30 minutes later

I was skating and talking to Mikey while Dior was being the hoe he was, talking to a girl he met there when lovers and friends played over the speaker. "OOOHHH THIS OUR SHIT!" I said yelling to Mikey. "Baby, how ya doin'? Hope that 'cha fine, wanna know what you got in mind, and I'm-" me and Mikey sung as we skated around. We continued until our favorite part came on, Mikayla came over and was singing it with us because this was also her favorite part.

"Sometimes wanna be your lover,
Sometimes wanna be your friend,
Sometimes wanna hug ya, Hold hands, slow-dance while the record spins, Opened up your heart 'cause you said I made you feel so comfortable, Used to play back then, now you all grown-up like Rudy Huxtable, I could be your Bud, you could beat me up, Play-fight in the dark, then we both make love, I'd do anything just to feel your butt, Why you got me so messed up? I don't know, but you gotta stop trippin', Be a good girl now, turn around, and get these whippings, You know you like it like that, You don't have to fight back,
Here's a pillow-fight that, And I'll be settin' separate plays, So on all these separate days, Your legs can go they separate ways!"

We laughed as the song continued and I split from the two, giving them some alone time. Jalen skated up to me "Bronny hasn't been the same since y'all broke up y'know." He said and I looked at him. "It's been like 3 days-" I said. "Yea but, he's just distant now. You saw him, he just letting females suck in him like he has no self love." Jalen shrugged his shoulders and continued. "I need him back before season. Help me out!" He said looking at me, pleading. "Fine. Get out my face." I said and rolled my eyes. "Good looks!" He said, now smiling. I looked around on the floor but didn't see him. Nor did I see him in the building.

I skated and asked all the boys and Mikayla but nobody knew where he was. So I went up to the skate bar where you get the shoes. "Hey. Did Bronny James come up here?" I asked the girl, figuring she knew who he was. "Uh yea. He returned his skates and walked out." I took my skates off, put on my shoes, and walked outside to see him leaning against the wall. "Bronny. What're you doing out here?" I said holding my arms because it was cold. "Why are you out here?" He questioned, avoiding eye contact. "Don't answer a question with a question. And look at me, I hate when you avoid eye contact." I said walking up to him.

He had his hoodie low and I felt his face seeing how cold he was. Cold to the touch. "Come back inside. You're cold." I said grabbing his arm but he pulled it away. "Why care now?" He asked, still not looking at me. I walked infront of him to where he looked me in my face. "What do you mean?!" I asked, confused. "You didn't care at the house. You had a smart mouth." He said trying to prove his point. "Hmmm. Let's do a quick flashback. I walked into our mutual friends' house, opened a door to the guest room, saw my ex of what? 3 days! Getting head from a random bitch. How you even messing with a female and yeon even know her last name? You think I'ma be happy. No. Because quite frankly, you proved that you never felt anything towards me. If you did, you wouldn't have moved on the fast!" I said with my eyes getting watery.

"You think I'm over you? That's what this is about? I'm trying to COVER my pain Baylee!" He said, leaning off the wall. "By getting with another female?! What? She a fucking Tylenol or something, LeBron?"

He sighed in defeat. "I miss you, Mika-" He stopped abruptly. As I widened my eyes in realization. I chuckled a little bit and looked hin dead in the eyes. "Hmm. You was finna call me Mikayla...my best friend...that your bestfriend is currently talking to..."

To be continued...