Part 17

Baylee's POV

Its the next day and I wake up to see Zhuri beside me and Mikayla at the foot of the bed. I got up and saw she was on the phone and me being the nosey bestie I am, i looked to see who it was. I saw a lightskin with curls and I immediately noticed the face. "This bitch on the phone with Mikey." I whispered to myself, laughing a little bit. I carefully walked into the bathroom and did my morning hygiene.

After I was done, I walked out to see Zhuri and Mikayla both gone. I peeped downstairs and saw them in the kitchen eating. I came down and looked at Mikayla with a smirk. "I hate when you smile like that-" she said side eyeing me. "You outta yo rabbit brain ass mind if you think ian see you was on the phone with Mikey." I said and her eyes got big. "Hey that's a bad word!" Zhuri said looking at me disappointed. "I'm sorry Z. I take it back." I said and she started smiling. "First off, it's not like that." She said as I grabbed a pop tart and put it in the toaster. "Its okay to bust it open for the one time!" I said doing my li dance. "What does bust it open mean?" Zhuri asked and I just looked at Mikayla. "Busting open a bag of chips." Mikayla said and shrugged when I looked at her confused.

2 hours later

"You know what we should do!" I said happily as I pulled out from dropping Zhuri off. "What?" Mikayla questioned me, texting Mikey. "We should go skating. You know how long its been?" I asked as we drove to Miley's house cause that's where everybody be at. "Tonight?" She asked looking up at me from her phone. "No yesterday." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I'm sicka yo shit. But im inviting Mikey." She said and shrugged her shoulders. "Girl I don't give a rats ass. I got a li mf I'm inviting too." I said smiling at her and doing a shoulder shuffle. "Who-?" She asked jerking her neck back. "I hope you get whiplash. And his name Dior." I said opening my phone as we stopped at a red light. "Dior Johnson?" She questioned me when I pulled off. "How you know him?" I asked and looked at her confused. "Mikey don't like that li nigga. He called Mikey AND Bronny out and Mikey shot back. He not finna like the fact dude coming and he damn sure not gonna like that he coming with you." Mikayla said looking at me like im dumb. "They don't gotta talk and me and Dior not even on that level. We just friends right now." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Once we arrived at Mikeys, I saw his parents were gone so I walked in and screamed "honey; Im home!" Soon, hella niggas came from Mikeys room and downstairs. "Tf y'all got going on in here?" I asked looking at everybody. "Y'all fucking?" Mikayla asked causing me to laugh and the stale faced us. "Oouu bitch they don't like jokes-" i said going up to the guest room I always chill out in. "Baylee don't go in-" I opened the door and Bronny was getting head from some blonde. "Whew chile- that's ghetto." I said pointing and closing the door. I walked back out and down to where everybody was, unfazed. "Y'all tryna go skating tonight?" I asked walking to the group of boys.

Tall ass bitches.

"I mean we can.." Mikey said confused. Next thing i know, Bronnys coming downstairs in a rush. "Hey Baylee. I didn't know you were coming over." He said rubbing his hair. "Ian know you was still here. Guess we both gotta surprise didn't we." I said grabbing a juice out the refrigerator. "Im tired of you drinking my shit." Mikey said walking in as I took a sip. "You'll be okay. But quick question, what's going on with you and Dior. I thought yall was cool." I said plopping on the counter. "Nah. Dude tried to call me out on some bullshit. Ion fw him like that after that situation." I nodded my head and looked around. "Why?" Mikey asked leaning against the counter infront of me. "No reason." I responded quickly and pulled my phone out. He grabbed my arm yanking me off the counter and into the pantry. "Why? What was the reason for this sir? Wait- you gone feed me?" I asked getting excited. "No. And you not leaving until you tell me why you asked." He said shrugging and standing infront of the door. "Oh this was a set-up. Look. Me and dude been talking AS FRIENDS and I'm inviting him to the rink tonight." I said and shrugged. Mikey responded with a simple "No." and walked out. "No- did you just tell me no-?" I asked following him out. "Yea." He said as we approached everyone else. "I wasn't asking for permission. I was telling you." I said looking at him like he was dumb. "Told you." Mikayla said walking out the kitchen. "Bronny. She tryna invite Dior to the rink with us tonight." He said tapping bronny arm. "No." He also said. "I know for a FACT you aint just tell me no- I didn't ask either of you for permission and Bronny ian tell you no when I walked in on blondey sucking yo dick did I?" I said and tilted my head, looking at him. "Got me fucked up." I said grabbing my phone off the table. "That shits crazy cause you cant say shit about me and you with a nigga who bashed me and Mikey." Bronny said getting heated. "I'm not with him! Me and Dior are FRIENDS! Ian been fucking with nobody on that level sweetheart. It's only been a couple days and you got mfs giving you head in Mikeys guest room. Hop off my dick, love." I said walking out the house. "See you at 8." I said and shut the door.

Telling me no like they run shit. I'll show yo asses today.