Part 16

When I got inside, I walked back up to Miley's room, obviously pissed. "Ima go yall. Bryce, Zhuri, yall staying here or coming with me?" I asked grabbing my phone and airpods. "Ima stay here." Bryce said playing the game. "Can I spend the night with you?" Zhuri asked, getting off the bed. "We can ask your Mom and if she'll let you.  You can." I answered as she nodded her head and Mikayla got up to leave too. Ian mind her staying because my parents were both away on a business trip and I would be home alone anyways. "Hollon Baylee lemme holla atchu before you go." Mikey said as we walked out his room and into a guest room, passing Bronny in the process. Once we were in the room, he shut the door and I flopped on the bed. "Yo wassup. What happened when you and Bronny walked out?" He looked at me trying to examine the way I was acting. "Nigga accused me of fucking you and was mad I bought you gifts for yo birthday. Why? I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders getting annoyed at the topic. "Bro what?! Shit is not that serious." Mikey said sitting down beside me, obviously getting frustrated too. "Ion know what's his problem but he needs to get over it." I said standing up and so did he. "Well text me when you get home." Mikey said hugging me and I returned to hug. "I will." I said going downstairs where Mikayla and Zhuri were waiting. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Williams. Happy Birthday again Mikey." I said as we walked out. "Thanks for the gifts. Bye Mikayla, by Zhuri." Mikey said as we got in the car and pulled off.

We pulled up to the James' house and went inside. Once inside, we saw Savannah on the couch. "Mommy. Can I stay at Baylee's house with her and Mikayla." She said as she ran into Savannah's arms. "As long as she's okay with it." She replied and looked up at me. "Oh yeah. My parents are away on a business trip so if she didn't, I would be by myself anyways." I said smiling as Zhuri ran upstairs to pack clothes. "Have you talked to Bronny?" She asked me patting the chair signaling for Mikayla and me to sit beside her. "We had a little...altercation at Mikey's." I said and looked down at my keys. "Altercation?" She asked me confused. "Uh yeah. I bought Mikey some gifts for his birthday that were on the expensive side but nothing crazy. He got a couple basketball shoes, a sleeve, basketball shorts, and a chain because he's been saying he wanted one. And Bronny got mad that I spent all that money on him and accused me of messing around with Mikey." I looked up and she was looking at me in disbelief. She shook her head showing she was surprised at his actions. "I don't know what's gotten into him. He's been acting stand-off ish. But, accusing you of that is out of line." She said shaking her head as Zhuri came down stairs with a bag of clothes. Savannah checked over what she packed making sure she had what she needed. "Well girls. I'll see you later. And I'm sorry on behalf of Bronnys behavior." She said running my back as we walked towards the door. "Its fine." I said giving her an assuring smile as she hugged us and waved as we pulled out the driveway.

Once we got to my house, I unlocked the doors and we walked in. "I've never been to your house before." Zhuri said looking around as she explored. "Pretty plain and simple." I said shrugging and throwing my keys on my couch. "I'm tryna eat." Mikayla said walking to the kitchen as I laughed and followed. "Me too, not finna hold you." I said looking in the freezer for something to cook. "She coulda atleast took some meat out-" I said grabbing a frozen pack of chicken breast out. "Zhuri you want some chicken strips and French fries?" I asked and she ran from towards the game room. "Yeah. Can I play the games in here." She asked looking at me grabbing the necessities. "Yea." I said and she ran towards the game room. "Mikayla grab me the hair dryer out my mom's room." I said and she looked at me confused. But went to grab it anyways. I turned on the sink to let the water get hot as she brought back the hair dryer. I plugged the hairdryer in and once the water was hot, I turned the blow dryer on and started to thaw the chicken. Mikayla walked over laughing and recording me. "Chile I did this all the time when momma told me to take out the meat and I forgot to." I said continuing my process as she posted it to her close friends. "Can you start cutting in the potatoes for the fries?" I asked pointing towards the potatoes on the counter. "Yes ma'am." Once the meat was thawed out enough for me to cut it, I grabbed my cutting board and cut the chicken into strips. I then dipped it into my eggs, already seasoned flower, bread crumbs, then into the grease.

Mikey's POV

We was sitting in the room playing the game and I wanted to have a serious, down to Earth, conversation with Bronny. "Yo Bronny." I said causing both him and Bryce to look up. Bryce li nose ass-
"Wassup?" He said turning his phone off. Putting his concentration on me. "Man what are you doing bro? You letting the one female who REALLY been down for you walk away? And without explanation my nigga?" Bryce looked at Bronny curious as to what he would say. Everybody has heard Baylee's side, but where's Bronnys? "You don't know what you're talking about." Bronny said getting annoyed. "You didn't give a valid reason to why you broke up with her. And all you did was have an attitude. Baylee was genuinely there for you. You just gonna push her away?"

We sat there in silence and after he didn't respond, I got up and walked out. I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water before sitting on one of the stools. Bronny came down a few minutes later. "I don't know. I'm not good at relationships. I keep feeling the need to push her away. I see no reason for her to be with me." He said shrugging his shoulders in defeat. "Man that's something you gotta talk to her about. Don't push her away because you're scared. She was happy. That's part of relationships." I finished and stood up to find food. "Yo I'm tryna eat!" Bryce said running down the steps.